Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I'm dating cried during orgasm..

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Wednesday morning we woke up together and had sex. During her orgasm I told her to look into my eyes, and after what seemed like a full minute of straight eye contact and her cumming, she started to cry a little. I asked her what was wrong, and at first she said she didn't want to talk about it, but I asked again and she told me that that has happened in the past with guys who she's "kinda in love with."

Err.. Thoughts on this?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes been in love with many dudes. That's what Im getting.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Korrupt said:
Wednesday morning we woke up together and had sex. During her orgasm I told her to look into my eyes, and after what seemed like a full minute of straight eye contact and her cumming, she started to cry a little. I asked her what was wrong, and at first she said she didn't want to talk about it, but I asked again and she told me that that has happened in the past with guys who she's "kinda in love with."

Err.. Thoughts on this?

Just the weird sh!t that crazy young chicks do.

It doesn't have any deep meaning. Although, she's probably a bit crazy. I've never had this happen with my "normal" girlfriends, but I've had it happen with 2 or 3 of the crazier girls I've dated.

As far as the "guys I'm kinda in love with" thing...ignore that. Girls do crazy sh!t and then invent the reason for it afterwards.

Try as hard as you can to not waste time deciphering what a woman means. I love the ladies.....but their words are full of crap.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were to guess she's probably used to getting it from behind and is remembering how few other guys who looked her in the eye while she came.

demezel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read many times that some women cry after an orgasm because it is an overwhelming pleasure for them(goes throughout the body and sh!t). The all love thing is just crap because chicks always want to associate something good with feelings, she really liked the way you fvcked her and the only way she knows(as a chick) to deal with that pleasure is to believe she is starting to fall for you. If you fvck her again and it is not as good as prior trust me she is not going to tell you she "kinda love" you... dont give a damn, it is i guess natural.... and yeah keep fvcking her til the day she won't want to leae your bed for good :yes: :yes:

1ncredible

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl cry on me as we were about to have sex for the 2nd time. First time we nailed, she was fine, however we started to have sex on this 2nd occasion and she began to cry.

To this day I don't know why. She couldn't explain it.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me tell you the real TRUTH bra. Girls are highly emotional, intuitive and in touch with Thier spiritual sides. You literally told her to look into your soul. She probably cried because the desire she could see you had was overwhelming OR she cried cos you made her vulnerable and she saw in your eyes that the strong desire she has for you is not completely mutual and she wished it was. Don't toy with these babes emotions if you don't want to wife them. Fornication is just not it( yeah I know I lost you at this point) if you like it enough to sleep with it then put a ring on it.

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You think she could have been raped before? The rapist could have said some crazy crap like that. Then you telling her such things could have triggered her memories.

Like others have said, don't think too deep about it. You'll come up with a crazy idea and mess yourself up.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're asking the wrong questions. You should ask her how the orgasm felt and what thoughts ran through her mind at the time.

timmylivingalie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Korrupt said:

Err.. Thoughts on this?
Dang man you must have been tearing that up!

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HalfAddict said:
Trolling?
Naw. Probably has a different view about sex than others. I agree in some way. I personally gave up chasing women. I wanna get married. But I'm no where close to being ready for marriage. I got so much other crap to be worrying about than women. I don't desire sex like I use to. So I don't chase it. Everyone is different.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it was a special moment for her and probably a positive reaction, BUT don't allow yourself to get sucked into this emotional stuff and get complacent.

This has been my worst fvck up with women I really like. They act like they're falling for me, all heavy and affectionate; they feed me compliments, cuddle upto me, go breathless and get butterflies etc, but as soon as I start returning this affection and start acting soft, they suddenly change and lose interest.

I'm not saying they were lying. Indications say they felt that way at the time, getting caught up in the moment, but women's feelings are erratic and irrational. While they may feel like they're in love with you one day, they can feel suffocated and disinterested the next.

I'm learning now that the key to keeping a woman obsessed with you is to give her these emotional highs and great experiences, but then withdraw your affection once the moment is over...until the next time.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
I'm not saying they were lying. Indications say they felt that way at the time, getting caught up in the moment, but women's feelings are erratic and irrational. While they may feel like they're in love with you one day, they can feel suffocated and disinterested the next.
That's interesting. Do you know what behaviors you demonstrate that lead to a girl's disinterest? Or is it something that has nothing to do with you at all?

Don't women like it when guys show interest? Maybe you were showing interest in an unattractive way, though. Or maybe still, you were getting too "heavy" too fast for her to handle.

Well, whatever it is, it's certainly all about your ability to create feelings in women.

limerickdesign

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was doing reading on eastern tantra and sexual practices. When a guy is having a sex with a girl the stimulation of her vagina activates memories, alot of them being emotional (i forgot exactly how the vagina mind connection worked)

So its not that they are crazy. You initiated the memory in her literally :0
at least thats my take.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl I'm currently dating does this, usually when it's a powerful orgasm or there's something emotionally loaded about it (like when we haven't seen each other in a while, or she's having a particularly good/bad day). There was another girl I used to see who cried a couple times after orgasm too.

I suppose this girl you're describing has decided this means something about love. That's probably just a rationalization.

It is kinda weird to keep ****ing her while she's crying but you get used to it. That's a weird sentence to actually type out.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
That's interesting. Do you know what behaviors you demonstrate that lead to a girl's disinterest? Or is it something that has nothing to do with you at all?

Don't women like it when guys show interest? Maybe you were showing interest in an unattractive way, though. Or maybe still, you were getting too "heavy" too fast for her to handle.

Well, whatever it is, it's certainly all about your ability to create feelings in women.
I believe it's down to me coming on too strong. And by that I mean returning all the compliments and attention she gave me, and basically giving her everything too soon instead of making her work for it.

It's basic reverse psychology - we want what we can't have and will chase that which elludes us.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
DA FUK

My man, this happens ALL THE TIME. There are probably multiple threads about it even here in Sosuave.

You just hit all the right buttons, the emotions went haywire in her brain, voila she's crying. Women cry when they feel intense emotion....it means you gave her a great orgasm.....

stop stressing.