"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Girl I started fvcking says I’m emotionally unavailable

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
Pretty simple. My response:

"I'm very emotionally available - to the right person. It takes time to get to know someone and I'm not the type to open the vault and spill all the contents right away. Plus, it's a real turn off when people do that with me. I like where things are going so far, but understand if you want a guy who is more sensitive with his feelings. Let me know if it's not working for you."
 

Cuttingfire

New Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
36
nice, I’ve been a member since afzalg was a member, whenever I’ve run it I’ve always been cold. Might switch back.
Sorry to get off topic
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
nice, I’ve been a member since afzalg was a member, whenever I’ve run it I’ve always been cold. Might switch back.
Sorry to get off topic
afzalg was the only alpha I’ve ever known. We could use his influence around here tbh
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top