Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I rejected walks by my house on the regular....

timmyroni

Banned
Reaction score
She's a very pretty but incredibly dull and uninteresting girl and I just couldn't bring myself to date her despite her high level of interest.

I was probably not very tactful in displaying my boredom. When I was mid conversation with her, another girl from our social group walked by, and I decided to ride with her to another bar. I left rather abruptly. Needless to say, she wasn't very happy about this and 'tactfully' displayed her displeasure with my decision.

I've seen her a few times since then and she freezes up in a state of shock every time she sees me. I try to be pleasant and say hi but she just can't bring herself to interact.

We've rideshared and carpooled a few times so she knows where I live. I see her going on walks and walking her dogs directly in front of my duplex on a semi-regular basis, including with her boyfriend. This strikes me as a little strange quite frankly. I still suspect she is interested in me and wants to 'accidentally' strike something up.

Should I go for it? I doubt I will. I do get the sense she is pushing for me to try though...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitch & Ditch at best.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a very pretty but incredibly dull and uninteresting girl and I just couldn't bring myself to date her despite her high level of interest.

I was probably not very tactful in displaying my boredom. When I was mid conversation with her, another girl from our social group walked by, and I decided to ride with her to another bar. I left rather abruptly. Needless to say, she wasn't very happy about this and 'tactfully' displayed her displeasure with my decision.

I've seen her a few times since then and she freezes up in a state of shock every time she sees me. I try to be pleasant and say hi but she just can't bring herself to interact.

We've rideshared and carpooled a few times so she knows where I live. I see her going on walks and walking her dogs directly in front of my duplex on a semi-regular basis, including with her boyfriend. This strikes me as a little strange quite frankly. I still suspect she is interested in me and wants to 'accidentally' strike something up.

Should I go for it? I doubt I will. I do get the sense she is pushing for me to try though...
There are literally billions of women on this planet and you've concluded this one doesn't interest you, and she has a boyfriend.

Go talk to other women that do interest you.

This post smells of humble brag. There's no question of strategy or request for insight. Just so we're clear OP, women crushing on you should be normal, not some rare event in your life.

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you asking this question when you already know the answer?

You say she is boring. Is there anything to add?

You cannot fake attraction dude.. Don't fool yourself.