Girl I nexted is begging me for a date now. How to play this?

Reaction score
So there was this girl I went out with twice. I didn't get very far with her. She didn't act very interested on our date. She seemed distant and bored.

But still, I pursued her and tried to go out with her again. She kept giving me excuses so I said to hell with it and stopped asking her out.

She still texted me every once in awhile, and that was it. Other than that I stopped calling her and initiating contact.

After awhile I completely lost interest in seeing her again. Then out of the blue she emails me wanting to get together. I told her I was busy and she asked me if I had a hot date. I didn't lie, I told her I did have a hot date.

Ever since then, she won't leave me alone! She is texting me every day, wanting to know about my date. I have been ignoring her texts but she keeps texting me. She won't let it go. She even called me yesterday and left a voice mail begging me to call her. I didn't call her.

So today she sent me 3 texts so I finally started replying with vague answers like "i've been busy".. things like that. She just texted me "so you don't want to see me again?"

I told her "I didn't say that I've just been busy"

She just texted me this

"Think about seeing me this weekend, ok?"

How do I play this? It's amazing that the only reason she wants me so bad now is because she thinks I moved on.

dalton

Don Juan
Reaction score
VLAAAAAADDDDD...whats up bro!!!... looks good so far..

I mean what can i say indifference is always golden mate.

shes says to think about seeing her.

tell her that if shes a good girl, youll think about thinking about seeing her.

Just be your usual savade, cruel, unforgiving ****y self. let her earn every word and second of your time. by the time you finished with this trick she will wanting to marry you.( HOPEFULLY SHES NOT MUSLIM) HA HA) :)

cheers bro.

Reaction score
dalton said:
VLAAAAAADDDDD...whats up bro!!!... looks good so far..

I mean what can i say indifference is always golden mate.

shes says to think about seeing her.

tell her that if shes a good girl, youll think about thinking about seeing her.

Just be your usual savade, cruel, unforgiving ****y self. let her earn every word and second of your time. by the time you finished with this trick she will wanting to marry you.( HOPEFULLY SHES NOT MUSLIM) HA HA) :)

cheers bro.

hey Dalton! Thanks for the input. Hope all is well with you.

The funny thing is, her EGO has taken over. Her ego is bruised because she knows I like another girl.

dalton

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think its an ego thing mate.

shes is attrated to you, because you were inert, and indifferent. And you did not chase her. ITs the paradox of desire, we pursue that which rfetreats from us. PICK UP 101 .

and by you being ice when you reply to her texts, your making her crave you more. just keep it up until she shows you that she can suck a basketball through a babies straw, and is in your bed begging you to fvck her.

this is past ego mate. Yeah her ego mite have been bruised initially but it has moved on from that to you actually creating and amplifying her feelings towards you.

Dalton.

Oh apologies for typing like a retard.

Prod

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have nothing to tell you that you don't already know, but it sounds to me like.. you play it however the heck you want. ;)

Reaction score
Prod said:
I have nothing to tell you that you don't already know, but it sounds to me like.. you play it however the heck you want. ;)
Well, I took Daltons advice and sent her "if you are nice I'll think about it"

No response yet.

Holy damn, the "spinning plates" technique works wonders. Look what it turned this woman into. She is doing the chasing.. that's the man's job!

Now I know what a female feels like when a guy she doesn't really like keeps calling and texting. It's annoying as hell!

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep her qualifying herself to you from this point on. If she says she's a nice girl, tell her to prove it. If she says how, then tell her that if she was a nice girl already, she wouldn't have to ask that question.

Your priority for this girl should be very low from this point on. She has already displayed flaky behavior and low interest in you. I'm not sure if she is attracted to you at this point. You're probably right when you said that her ego is bruised in a sense that she's thinking to herself, "What? How dare he get a hotter date than me! I got to reel him back in so I can prove to myself that I'm just as hot (good) as the hot date that he's had already."

Just remember in future if she drops you or stops contacting you that her ego was probably fulfilled and she convinced herself that she IS good enough for you. But of course, she won't want to be with you because that's how fulfilling the ego works.

In any case, you are already detached from this woman and are spinning plates (walmart girl...Lol man thats great) so you will be alright.

Reaction score
I've been ignoring her calls and texts again and she just sent this text

"So saturday? If not then I have to assume you met somebody else and have moved on"

Well no sh!t lady. What a genius! Should I ignore?

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha this **** happens to me all the time. I can't tell you how many times I've gone after a girl and she either showed little interest or none at all and it turned around. I was the one chasing flirting with them and they were blowing me off or flaking on me. Then I next them and moved on. Then all of a sudden they starting liking me. But once I move on I really don't care about them anymore. I lose interest very fast. Thats when you get all the power is when you don't care. I started ignoring their calls, text, quit flirting with them and acted distant. It drives them crazy. They start wondering why you don't like them anymore. Girls always want guys they can't get.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
You can only string her along for so long, then she'll eventually get bored and frustrated. Ever hear the expression, strike while the iron is hot. Now is the time to capitalize on her interest in you. I'd call her and set something up with her, just be your fun self, don't neg her too much, when your with her, avoid the talk of other girls, its fine on txts and such but when your on a date, its a mood killer.

Now go get us a FR with her.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I agree with MacAvoy. In my opinion you dragged it out too long already. You are very close to losing her so I would just go for it now. But the thing is if you don't care it doesn't matter if you lose her or not.

Ralfus1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you have plans with someone this weekend. She'll go nuts. Then you make her jump though the hoops. Hell I would even bring up that your first date wasn't all that great, then ask her what SHE is going to do to make it worth your time to see her again.

Reaction score
I think it's too late. I never replied to her text last week that said "so we'll go out saturday? of not I'll assume you moved on..."

I haven't heard from her again. The iron has cooled off.

Reaction score
DonS said:
Dude, patience. Calm. She hasn't replied because you haven't. Her iron is not cooled, it is only heating up. Heating to the boiling point over a real man who has dozens of options; who doesn't put her on a pedestal; who doesn't tolerate her flaking. You think you've done something wrong; no, you've done everything right. Typical self-doubt, so predictable. She threw down an ultimatum that would of cracked 99 out of 100 guys, but you never cracked. She is thinking about you right now as she rubs her thighs together; she is wondering how she missed out on such a real man all these years. You've done good. Think about it: If you are hot for a chick, do those feelings disappear because she hasn't called you in 4 days? No, those feelings actually intensify. Chicks know this; that's why they play hot cold. Now you are doing it; and she loves it.

TXT back "Geez, don't be so impatient :) Are you going to stamp your feet next? LOL. I had other plans but I'm free this week except Fri. Let me know what you want to do".

See, you are teasing her like she is a little girl, and chicks love that; you don't go AFC trying to explain yourself, you are the prize and you were busy; you let her know you are going to go out with her now without you having to ask her. Give it a try.

Don, this is an excellent post and I really should listen. But the problem is, I have NO DESIRE to go out with this boring woman again!

Going out with this woman is like a chore. Shouldn't I just let her go?

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Sperminator said:
Haha this **** happens to me all the time. I can't tell you how many times I've gone after a girl and she either showed little interest or none at all and it turned around. I was the one chasing flirting with them and they were blowing me off or flaking on me. Then I next them and moved on. Then all of a sudden they starting liking me. But once I move on I really don't care about them anymore. I lose interest very fast. Thats when you get all the power is when you don't care. I started ignoring their calls, text, quit flirting with them and acted distant. It drives them crazy. They start wondering why you don't like them anymore. Girls always want guys they can't get.
Right on bro. You've discovered the holy grail. Use your newfound power wisely. Never give up your power or your dignity, and you won't get f*cked over by women.

Reaction score
Alright since I don't really feel like going out with her, how about just this text to test the water:

"Geez, don't be so impatient :) Are you going to stamp your feet next?"

Too funny DonS!

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
Alright since I don't really feel like going out with her, how about just this text to test the water:

"Geez, don't be so impatient :) Are you going to stamp your feet next?"

Too funny DonS!
Do it.

Game her a little - it's good practice and you could get your d*ck sucked. I honestly don't see what the issue is.

Reaction score
Don Juanabbe said:
Do it.

Game her a little - it's good practice and you could get your d*ck sucked. I honestly don't see what the issue is.
lol I'll let you know if she replies. As for getting my thing sucked, I don't think she's the type. If she was don't you think I'd be pursuing?

Reaction score
Don Juanabbe said:
Do it.

She replied:

"I might. But if you met someone else I don't want to bother"

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
She replied:

"I might. But if you met someone else I don't want to bother"
Well you said your self you don't want to deal with her so i would text her back and say "Well you you might as well start to stamp you feet Goodbye." *number deleted*