Girl I have my eye on invited me to her party...

dj23

Reaction score
1st of all, dont get down on ur self
2nd she is definitely interested in you, go for it and get her number as soon as possible

kalash74

Don Juan
Reaction score
I already have her number.
I am thinking of asking her to hang out on friday. One of her best friends lives very near to me, would it be a good idea to say that friend can come too so she doesn't feel uncomfortable about it? I plan on having at least one of my friends come with too.

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
My God. I haven't been on here in awhile and I just realized how rediculous some of this is. I CAN'T believe I used to talk just like most of the people on this message board. STOP OVERTHINKING THINGS. Holy ****, when you show up and she's the only one there you are in luck, my friend! You could have totally just chilled with her/made a move.

OK, when you are at a party, note the word PARTY, assuming people are drinking that is. That means that since it's a party, you can do rediculous things you wouldn't normally do. You can hook up with 5 different girls if you want.

Heres my advice of the day: Get a way to stay out all night, and go to a college party. Any college party. It doesn't matter if you don't know a single person there, you can always bullsh it if you need to. Get drunk, talk to people, watch other guys that know what they are doing. Repeat that like 20 times and you will be awesome at quick hook ups. I promise.

As far as starting a relationship... Find someone that is good at them and talk to them about it. You gotta hear it from the people that know what they are doing.

DON'T GIVE UP!!!! KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND KEEP TRYING!!

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
art of said:
Not gonna lie i don't know how you bailed out on that one, but maybe you can turn it around. Just pull a 180 on her. You already attracted her enough for her to invite you and naturaly probly gave off a bit of an anxious vibe, then at the party you should little interest or assertiveness. Only way your turning this around now is to be very forward with her and ask her out on a date. She might just be confused enough to say yes
back in my afc days not doing anything is EXACTLY what i would have done no joke whne she moved drinks and and said it warmer over here i guarntee u i wouldve thought to myself "if i move over there ill bet she will reject me and look at me like im a freak"

kalash74

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the help guys. I am getting this all straightened out. Planning to hang out with her on saturday.