Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I am sleeping with gets TOO wet

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is odd and a first.

I am seeing a 21 year old who during sex gets extremely wet. Wet to the point their is like zero friction. When using a condom I literally cannot feel anything. I had to wash my sheets today, because she literally drenched them.

We have now had sex about 4-5x and it is not enjoyable at all. When she is on top - my penis consistently slips out of her. I am not small (I've had sex with over 15 partners - NEVER encountered this). She has limited sexual experience and is not loose.

Last night, after a marathon session I just got so frustrated I took off the condom and went bareback. She commented that it felt so MUCH better, because there was actual friction. However, I cannot even describe about how slippery it gets. The noise is even ridiculous.

We had sex for hours last night and I could not ***. I literally wanted to cry. I am actually rather fond of this girl, but this is like a ridiculous obstacle and annoying issue.

She is not on birth control either, so, hitting it bareback is not an option until she is.

Has anyone ever encountered this?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just go bareback and pull out before you *** and turn on some music....yes, i have encountered it and yes it made me lose sexual interest quickly...you feel like you are being peed on gradually and steadily...but bareback can be really fun like a slip and slide with a little friction...

if you can still go for hours with her then your sexual interest is still pretty healthy i would assume...

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wished I had your chick, this girl I'm banging after awhile her pu$$ gets dry and it starts to make my penis sore from the dryness

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds awesome!

I had a gf like this once and at first it seemed like a problem. Over time though I realized that she was always wet and ready to go anywhere anytime. She also learned to use her vaginal muscles for more stimulation. I also learned certain positions worked better and I could literally pound away and she loved it.

You may need a woman who is dry as the desert to realize what you have here.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy some Trojan warming condoms. I found them to have a lubricant that actually gets sort of gummy, though that's an exaggeration. I thought they increased friction pretty nicely. It's worth a try.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try hittin it from behind while spooning. IME that's the best position for a sloppy vag. It'll give you the most friction plus her excess "lube" will go on her, not you....but if that still doesn't work, you might have to stick it in her butt.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls who get as wet as the girl you describe.... Are perfect candidates for a fisting... Field tested....

Just saying...

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she a squirter? That's my question. If so, get an umbrella and have fun with it.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got some SCUBA gear I might be willing to sell.

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is coming over in a bit. Will have an update on this later.

However, anal is not totally out of the question, but my attempts have been rebuffed thus far. LOL.

Debating whether or not to use a condom. :O

Also, will probably put up a FR of how I reeled this one in. Some of my finest work!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm telling ya, man, those Trojan "warm" condoms might really have done the trick. The lube is specially made to increase friction and generate warmth.

Have her read this thread and send her out to the drug store. ;)

Sneevox

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
just go bareback and pull out before you *** and turn on some music....yes, i have encountered it and yes it made me lose sexual interest quickly...you feel like you are being peed on gradually and steadily...but bareback can be really fun like a slip and slide with a little friction...

if you can still go for hours with her then your sexual interest is still pretty healthy i would assume...
This is a stupid idea.
Pre-*** can get chicks preggo.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
You may need a woman who is dry as the desert to realize what you have here.
When you've got a woman who's almost always dry and refuses to use lube (because she wants to keep her body pure of chemicals) then you thank God when you end up with one who's in danger of dehydration.

B

BeDJ

Is the problem with you getting off?

Put her in missionary and go DEEP in her and start jack-hammering it, thrust will minimal outing as possible.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sneevox said:
This is a stupid idea.
Pre-*** can get chicks preggo.

Maybe it is, but i have never had any issues. Like you have never banged a girl without a condom before.

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
We went out to eat last night, got a red box, and went back to my place.

She was teasing the fvck out of me, telling me we were watching the movie first. However, she was completely naked.

I was so frustrated after not getting off the last time after having sex for two hours when we eventually started banging I came rather quick. Like 10 minutes in. She was kind of shocked, lol. When I took the condom off, she was like, "Why did you take it off?" LOL. And then it was all over her tits and she got the idea.

We went again shortly after, she was riding me and it literally felt like I had a puddle of water on my stomach. By the time we were done, I was drenched literally up to my neck. I can't describe it anyway else.

There is a serious lack of friction and I almost went soft at one point. I was using a towel to wipe my **** off and her vagina, but it didn't help too much.

Slightly frustrating, but at least I got two nuts this time.:yes: :yes:

dangdang

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kegels. Get her off a couple times and let it drip down and stick it in her ass.