Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I am Seeing..V-day

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been talking to this girl for 2months but been seeing each other for a week.

The situation we were talking on msn. She had 2 go before she went i popped the question of getting her before school and for her miss a class, didn't mention the whole valentine day thing but that was d point.. She though about it and said it was 2 hard and then she had to go, she gave her msn kisses and wateva..

Make matters worst she just got off msn.

What am I suppose to do? Ring her at school to see her again during that day? Not see her? Like what are my options?? If I don't see her she might be like u didnt even make effort to see me on v-day etc.
not sure what 2 do with this bi tch.:box: :box:

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE:She thought about it and said it was 2 hard and then she had to go

There's your answer mate...2 hard = current issues in her life / lack of interest. I should ask why you were wanting her to skip class - bad move, and also why its taken however long to meet up - very slow moves.

Dont bother contacting her again and dissapear from msn - your wasting your time with this one I guarantee..you wont be seeing her Val day....

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You asked her to skip a class? Even if she is interested in you, that doesn't mean she will necessarily skip class and drop everything for you. What's with guys and talking on MSN all the time? A phone call is much more personable and to the point. MSN is OK once in awhile (maybe once or even twice a week) to drop a few lines, but everyday just wears out the attraction sometimes.

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@ pectoralis major.. When I meant talking.. I meant seeing each other in person without anything intimate.. Seeing each other means we rnt official but kind of exlusive and have kissed and that kind of stufff. She is a really good girl. Dad doctor mum teacher etc..

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you have seen her already and kissed, I take back what was said.

Asking her to skip class was a no no unless you already know she does that kind of thing. You cornered her and she couldnt say yes.

Seeing as its val day and you dont have any plans, she's prolly already assuming its off. my girl has known for example for the last 3 weeks we're up to something. Girls like the excitement of looking forward to things.

anyway moving forward, phone her and try to set something up asap before she gets woo'd be some other guy.