Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I am Seeing.. SAYS IM GOING 2 FAST.

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Background info: This girl we been seeing each other for a week. Known each other for couple of months. Shes 16 im 19, which is legal and we r both turkish..

She said 2 me today she thinks im taking things 2 fast and that she doesnt want a relationship at the moment. People on sosuave say when a girl says she dont want a relationship it means she doesn't want one with u. But I dont quite understand that.

Because she said to me she likes me can't be in a relationship at the moment. Thereafter offerered to see me tomorow afternoon and night when her parents go out. Also not a **** buddy situation we only kissed and mild touching.

Im baboozled by what she said, my reaction was ye i dont want to take it fast either.

Just why would a girl say this ?

Another thing is I asked her why she thinks like this and she said my expectations of her in a relationship... mm ok den?

thoughts guys?

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes a virgin so she won't be ****ing me, at least for a while. Anyone know why she wouldn't want a relationship i am just curious.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LegendBoy said:
Shes a virgin so she won't be ****ing me, at least for a while. Anyone know why she wouldn't want a relationship i am just curious.
LegendBoy.. that's a good name you're still obviously a boy. Why do you want a relationship after 1 week? This girl is 16 but obviously a little bit more mature than you when it comes to this type of thing. Relationships are based off attraction and vibing. It's not like the movies where two people get together and just start dating because it's convenient. You can't force a woman to be in love, she must fall in love. Besides that, it takes a lot longer than a week to determine whether they are compatible with you. It takes a lot longer. This is why men usually **** women for at least a month before he decides to date her (or usually before she pops the question).

So take a step back, give her space, and salvage any interest she has in you atm. Tell her that it's fine you're not looking for a relationship and you were about to say the same thing to her. Cease contact. Wait till she calls you. Date other girls.

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her...

Baby, im not going 2 fast... your just going 2 slow.