"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Girl hung up on ex that died

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
Friend of mine wants me to meet this chick, says we’d get along really well. But I looked at her FB and definitely seems like she’s still hung up on her ex that died about a year or two ago. Still has him in the background picture on her page (him sitting on a hill facing away).

Probably just one to avoid getting involved with seems like?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Asseater

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Messages
59
Reaction score
95
Age
33
I would personally avoid. That decision is up to you, though.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
It would depend on how long they were together, her attachment, and the circumstances of his death, but a FB pic isn’t much of an indication that she hasn’t moved on yet…
I’ve seen girls leave pics up of old BF while dating new BF.
 

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
I agree with Bill.... do you have any further evidence that she is actually hung up? Second, what are you looking for here? You shouldn’t be focused on long term outcomes in dating. Just date, and enjoy the moment.... if things progress, great, if not, no big deal. Go on a date with her and if she talks constantly about her dead ex then you know not to go on another date with her.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
one thing I always follow is never follow up meetings who start with, "we’d get along really well", because msot of time you won't, plus the whole pressure the one who made the meeting happen will put to not only know but to see it happen.

if this was true it would happen on just inviting both to the same party, and then see it happen, you sure don't need to had some pressure from a 3rd part
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Rather than assuming things. Just take an hour out of your life to meet her and see what's up. You'll know fairly quickly if she's ready to move on or not. Very simple.

Don't let your hamster wheel go into overdrive for something like this. This is what girls do.
 
Top