Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl hung up on ex that died

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friend of mine wants me to meet this chick, says we’d get along really well. But I looked at her FB and definitely seems like she’s still hung up on her ex that died about a year or two ago. Still has him in the background picture on her page (him sitting on a hill facing away).

Probably just one to avoid getting involved with seems like?

Asseater

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would personally avoid. That decision is up to you, though.

Billtx49

Reaction score
It would depend on how long they were together, her attachment, and the circumstances of his death, but a FB pic isn’t much of an indication that she hasn’t moved on yet…
I’ve seen girls leave pics up of old BF while dating new BF.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Bill.... do you have any further evidence that she is actually hung up? Second, what are you looking for here? You shouldn’t be focused on long term outcomes in dating. Just date, and enjoy the moment.... if things progress, great, if not, no big deal. Go on a date with her and if she talks constantly about her dead ex then you know not to go on another date with her.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one thing I always follow is never follow up meetings who start with, "we’d get along really well", because msot of time you won't, plus the whole pressure the one who made the meeting happen will put to not only know but to see it happen.

if this was true it would happen on just inviting both to the same party, and then see it happen, you sure don't need to had some pressure from a 3rd part

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rather than assuming things. Just take an hour out of your life to meet her and see what's up. You'll know fairly quickly if she's ready to move on or not. Very simple.

Don't let your hamster wheel go into overdrive for something like this. This is what girls do.