Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl has stormed out

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
what? just invite her over like nothing happened and bang her rawdog in the ass.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
basically shes trying to move your relationship to the next level if you have been dating awhile. Kinda trying to move in with you without you noticing and she got mad when you noticed and said something. Let her stew, if she comes back you'll just have the same problem down the road anyways. If she doesnt then she saved you that headache.
Either way next move is up to her.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have been dating this girl for a few months now. Never argue all has been good, she has been staying round mine for like increasing days. Recently, she has been staying round longer days which is fine. This weekend she was round 4 nights and I asked her to go back home as usual as I am going to get busy soon. And she starts acting all weird and evenly just storms out.

Should I reply and what's going on? Cheers
What's going on? She was angling to move into your place and got upset when her plans didn't work out...that's what's going on.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all basic female emotional manipulation. She doesn't want to leave, she got mad, she's playing her cards.
I think it's disrespectful to cop attitude when you're trying to work, but she's a kid it's expected. If you reach
Out to her not even Gandhi will forgive you.

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your mistake. Not hers. If you see a woman that much she will assume relationship status is coming. It’s all you.
Once or maybe twice a week, spread out, will maintain what you want.
I see because of covid, that happened, I usually would not spends that much time. She means we'll most times, but us men need space to juggle life.

So she assumes relationship status, sh*t . What do you suggest for when she reaches out saying I took the piss? Because I still don't think I took the piss.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I see because of covid, that happened, I usually would not spends that much time. She means we'll most times, but us men need space to juggle life.

So she assumes relationship status, sh*t . What do you suggest for when she reaches out saying I took the piss? Because I still don't think I took the piss.
No. This didn't happen because of COVID. This happened because you don't know how to say the word "No." when she asks to come over.

When she says "why not?" You say "I'm busy". When she asks "With what?" You say "just catching up on some things. We will talk later." You stay vague, admit nothing and don't let her paint you into a corner.

It will drive her crazy to have to compete for your time and try to figure out what you might be doing but it will drive her attraction and your value in her eyes sky high. Because all that time spent wondering about you in her mind starts to make her feel like she must really love you if ahe is spending that amount of time thinking about you.

SHE WILL LOGICALLY HATE IT BUT EMOTIONALLY LOVE IT.

Read that again to understand it.

And if you need to choose between an emotional reaction and a logical reaction with women always choose the emotional one.

I suggest you learn how to say the word "No" in the future or COVID or not you will end up having similar type of issues.

Last edited:

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She did reach out blaiming me as per the usual female stance.

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No. This didn't happen because of COVID. This happened because you don't know how to say the word "No." when she asks to come over.

I suggest you learn how to in the future or COVID or not you will end up having similar type of issues.
Cough , partially.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

When she says "why not?" You say "I'm busy". When she asks "With what?" You say "just catching up on some things" You stay vague, admit nothing and don't let her paint you into a corner. It will drive her crazy to have to compete for your time but it will drive her attraction and your value in her eyes sky high.

I suggest you learn how to in the future or COVID or not you will end up having similar type of issues.
I agree with you about using no and setting boundaries but playing devil's advocate, there are some guys that just go with the flow and don't really think about things when things are going well for them. They become complacent and blind to what is actually happening in the moment. I think we've all been there at some point.

I'm guessing this might've been going on with OP. When things didn't suit him and his situation, it was already too late since he let his complacency make him blind to things and it was too late to reverse course since she was already used to having things a certain way.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I agree with you about using no and setting boundaries but playing devil's advocate, there are some guys that just go with the flow and don't really think about things when things are going well for them. They become complacent and blind to what is actually happening in the moment. I think we've all been there at some point.

I'm guessing this might've been going on with OP. When things didn't suit him and his situation, it was already too late since he let his complacency make him blind to things and it was too late to reverse course since she was already used to having things a certain way.
Yes that is the whole point. I have done it too...too many times in my early days. My advice isn't to try and make OP feel bad but simply so that he understands and learns from what I am writing instead of having to do it from more of his own experiences.

Smart people learn from other people's mistakes instead of their own.

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well apparently some think I’m incorrect. I don’t believe it for a second but what does your gut tell you? Men here, for the most part, just parrot off what they learned.

Remembering that we have biology too is the key. Until one can manipulate and control his own biology and thinking, he creates all situations that are non-optimum.

Axiom: If it happens to you, you did it. You created it.

By not following this axiom it leads to stress and situations that were not intended. The only way to correct it is to accept that you are the cause of all. If you didn’t cause it, then you are the girl. Which I don’t think is the case. If it was, I would say it.
So in this line of thought and thinking...

How did you create this? There is your answer.
Social distance

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys missed this part. It was as usual.
This is just a case of wpmen temper tantrum.
OP could better guage her by knowing what part of her cycle she was in?
She tried to manipulate his need for his own time. THIS TIME.
As usual she went home. So by action he just established a boundry. She will be back if OP doesnt grovel.

You can talk boundries until you are blue in the face with the ladies. They learn them better through how they feel when they test them not by what they hear in passing conversation.
She has apologied , but I've been too busy and angry to follow it up.

She had just about finished her cycle on the day.

She had been good up until that point.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
his weekend she was round 4 nights and I asked her to go back home as usual as I am going to get busy soon. And she starts acting all weird and evenly just storms out.
She is being disrespectful to you and I agree with he lads here., Don't do anything.

First thing that must happen is that she reaches out to you as give you an apology for not respecting your time. If not then she's can fu'ck off. Red flag imo.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has apologied , but I've been too busy and angry to follow it up.

She had just about finished her cycle on the day.

She had been good up until that point.
I guess our posts overlapped each other.
Still red flag imo if a chick shows up this sort of behavior, because its a sign of lack of respect. E.g. She values her time more than yours. Question is if you think she is worth investing your time if she throws these temper tantrums drama s'hit?

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still red flag imo if a chick shows up this sort of behavior, because its a sign of lack of respect. E.g. She values her time more than yours. Question is if you think she is worth investing your time if she through these temper tantrums drama ****?
I agree but in this case it's also a lack of maturity. All cons of dating a 21yo. At 21yo, think about how many mistakes you've made and how irrationally you've acted as well?

When dealing with young girls, the maturity and experience(or lack of wisdom and good judgement) must be taken into account.

This is simply something most people gain as they age.