Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl grabs my money

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Standing at the bar waiting to buy a drink

I have a fiver out in my hand so the bartender will know I want a drink without me having to wave

HB7 sitting down to my right grabs the fiver from me and starts playing with it

I just play it cool like I could care less

HB7: What can you buy with five dollars?
Me: A domestic beer
HB7: So you tip nothing
Me: I have change in my pockets

Get drink and leave

Was she interested? Did I **** up?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Max Power said:
DJ: I don't know, I've never given a woman five dollars; you tell me.

*** A C/F opportunity is a terrible thing to waste.

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She was giving you a chance to interest her, and you fvcked up.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or you could've said, "I don't know, dog food?"

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
woods said:
She was giving you a chance to interest her, and you fvcked up.
Thanks, Woods

I knew I ****ed up, just wasn't sure if she interested.

I reapproached later and got into one of those "work" type convos then ejected.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Max Power said:
Thanks, Woods

I knew I ****ed up, just wasn't sure if she interested.

I reapproached later and got into one of those "work" type convos then ejected.
"Work" type conversations seldom work outside of the workplace. Do you enjoy talking about work when you're out partying? And how would talking about work raise a woman's interest level?

Compare this with a flirtatious, verbal sparing match between you and a woman. Which would be more enjoyable?

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have been like..."Don't fuk with my paper b!tch!! and showed her your pimp hand!

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Max Power said:
Standing at the bar waiting to buy a drink

I have a fiver out in my hand so the bartender will know I want a drink without me having to wave

HB7 sitting down to my right grabs the fiver from me and starts playing with it

I just play it cool like I could care less

Me: A domestic beer
HB7: So you tip nothing
Me: I have change in my pockets

Get drink and leave

Was she interested? Did I **** up?
yes she was interested, and yes you could have handled it better. What would you have done or said, if you were 100% positive that she was completely crazy about you?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crank_It_Up said:
yes she was interested, and yes you could have handled it better. What would you have done or said, if you were 100% positive that she was completely crazy about you?
wtf? dude...
i can see it clearly now...
there she was scouting for someone to buy her a drink and what does she see?
max ordering his beer with his money out.
so she walks up and grabs his money and asks cutely "what can you buy with five dollars"?
she expects him to say "you a drink babe" with some goofy grin on his face
but no...
hes a dj
he sat cool and collective and said "MY beer"
then she asked about how he would tip to see if he would say "i have lots more money than this , what would you like to drink"?
but no...
hes a dj
he said "i have change in my pocket."
then the bartender handed him his beer and he walked away.
good for him.
if she wanted to drink , she should have brought her own damn money.
if she wanted to hang out with him, she would have followed him around chatting with him or trying to get him on the dance floor.
but instead, when they bump into each other, they chat about work.
she could have changed the conversation if she wanted to .

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what type of world do we live in where we give women so much free reign, that we are so desperate for "signs" that we will liet a ***** still 5 hard earned dollars, and then have the nerve to question "is she interested"

I've cursed a woman out for a hell of alot less. First of all, ***** I don't know you. you just don't grab my money. my GF doesn't do that, and i'd look at my mom crazy if she tried it... and you aren't on the same playing field as my mom.

Forget interest, I don't care how hot she is, you dont' do crap like that. That's like me just smacking a random woman on the ass as hard as I can.. yeah she knows i'm interested, you got that much across, but you also got across how inadquate you are with using words and expressing your interest.

If a woman has to resort to sealing money to get my attention you are more than welcome to have her

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I've cursed a woman out for a hell of alot less. First of all, ***** I don't know you. you just don't grab my money.
Like I said, you say "B!tch, if you're not one of my hoes, you don't fuk with my grit!" and show her the pimp hand.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldn't hit her, but I bet she wouldn't do it again. that's a lack of respect and a lack of manners

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
i wouldn't hit her, but I bet she wouldn't do it again. that's a lack of respect and a lack of manners
I said show her your pimp hand, you don't have to make her feel it. :D and I was just kidding anyways.

Reaction score
backbreaker said:
You are a businessman and are serious about your money-making efforts and thus see it from that perspective. This woman was merely flirting with him and was offering him an opening to approach - this is how they do it - it is a feminine approach and thus a passive approach!! Or, maybe she was just drunk and toying around!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not about the damn 5 dollars.. it's 5 dollars.

it's the fact that, if a woman doesn't know natual womanly instincts of flirtation without having to do something like steal money... that tells me alot

just like If I were to just put my hand down a womans shirt. do I get my point across? yeah. But...

Reaction score
I agree BB, but today's woman is aggressive and thus more expressive in her intentions and actions - a pimp would see this gesture as an opening, and not as an affront to his manhood - considering that they are at a club!! Women are passive - her grabbing the money tells me that she wants him to talk to her - if at least for her invasion of personal space and thievery - which will lead to other conversation!

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
I agree BB, but today's woman is aggressive and thus more expressive in her intentions and actions - a pimp would see this gesture as an opening, and not as an affront to his manhood - considering that they are at a club!! Women are passive - her grabbing the money tells me that she wants him to talk to her - if at least for her invasion of personal space and thievery - which will lead to other conversation!
kinda off topic, sorry to derail, but... i noticed a change in your writing... ever since the "looking for mods" thing came up you stopped using "hor" and crazy amounts of "!!!!!!!!"... and ever since everyone agreed that your old posts were "immature" and "trollish".

anyways... good job...?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her grabbing my money tells me she needs to be slapped.

sometimes a stupid ***** grabbing your money.. is just a stupid ***** grabbing your money

Reaction score
Michele said:
kinda off topic, sorry to derail, but... i noticed a change in your writing... ever since the "looking for mods" thing came up you stopped using "hor" and crazy amounts of "!!!!!!!!"... and ever since everyone agreed that your old posts were "immature" and "trollish".

anyways... good job...?
My writings are consistent because I am in sync with the rhythm of truth!!!!! If you speak truth then you can never be a troll since a troll is one who goes against hat which is!!! I am immature for my age ,would I post so prolifically if I wasn't?? I don't want to be a mod kid!!! I want to castigate and chastise those who are in error freely - why would I limit myself by being a moderate (Moderator)? The truth is not moderate!!!! The truth is what it is!!!!!!

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We can all agree that because you played it the way you did (work convo what the hell), you won't ever know.

That 'I've never given a woman five dollars; you tell me' line is still the best.