Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl got vengeance.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, my heart is still firing off like an assault rifle.

I'm at the bar last night with a group of friends, and for the most part it's a good night out. One girl in particular i had a thing with but we both agreed not to take it any further than FB status. Last time we f**ked was about a month ago and we haven't really seen much of each other since. (a few calls and hangouts, nothing serious)

i used to prank this girl all the time. we worked at the same place and i used to get really bored and set up booby traps to annoy her for entertainment. (think tripwires, whoopy cushions, melted chocolate bars in Biohazard bags).

Anyways, we're sitting and generally having a good time, then all of a sudden she pulls out this box with a bowtie on it. She hands it over to me and says "Hey, this is for you!"

I kinda furrow my brow in confusion and go "Uhh... okay..." *opens box* "Cool, a pen with a blacklight and laser pointer all in one. Sweet. What's the occasion?"

With a freaking deadpan face and voice she goes... "Father's Day."

The table goes quiet. You could hear a pin drop. My heart skips a beat and i freeze with my pint 2 inches from my face... my face which is now completely catatonic in horror.

I can't say anything, the shock is so great, I always wrapped it up with this chick, ALWAYS!! Even though she was on Nuvaring i still wrapped it up! i am not risking at kid at 22!

I look at her and my heart restarts, somewhere about a few BPM below a heart attack. "Fa....fath... Father's day?" She nods gently and smiles. I'm a hairbreadth away from an aneurism. "You've got to be kidding."

She finally cracks and snickers. "Yep! Gotcha! That's for all the times you got me back at (old work place)"

The table goes into an uproar, and the only way to describe my state is "ArggH!!!"

Scariest moment of my life... :eek::eek::eek:

I did get a kickass pen though. :D

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man that is great! Just made my day

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn that's some bad, but equally funny **** right there. She obviously has the hots for you. :up: