Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl gone cold because of my platonic friend

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

She didn't show up yesterday, after she gave a time. I texted her I was out after waiting about 6 minutes. I proceeded to call her once about 20 minutes later which she didn't answer or return

I was really angry cos she wasted my time, I could have been busy studying or doing something else instead of getting ready to see her.
This is getting really immature now and I'll no longer try to reach her
This right here is cause for immediate dumping.

Move on to other women. She is now your ex. She blew it and no second chances.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That decision is up to you. If this was me, would I reach out? Absolutely. However I would not be asking for forgiveness. Instead I would say something in a direct matter-of-fact way such as “I may have taken a wrong turn.”

Most forum members here will reply in a ‘paint by numbers’ or , ‘one-size-fits-all’ type response. In many cases this is not only lazy advice, but it will backfire.

While it is true that we should be the “prize” that women have to earn, We also need to be self-objective.

Personally I agree with you about Valentine’s Day. I think it lacks soul, is commercialized, and men are typically intimidated into doing something, instead of being inspired to do something.

Women typically see this as something entirely different. A lot of times it’s not about you, But also about them seeing their friends get gifts and then filling inadequate or undervalued.

Your girl, did not receive a gift, and also saw you give a gift to another girl. No matter your intent, women are emotional and she’s made a conclusion.

With the above observation, do you think she’s going to view you as a prize that needs to be earned? Likely not.

Although you do not want to gravel or ask for forgiveness, a handwritten note stating that you can understand how this misunderstanding could make her feel … and that you’d like to make it up by buying her a cup of coffee a meal or whatever you think is appropriate, will (I believe) work much better in your favor.

My advice does not come with 100% guarantee. But I do arrive with a lot of past experience with women; Which also includes a lot of my very own “cleanup on Isle three.”
This looks great. I'll try to reach out tomorrow

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How many "platonic friends," or "friend zoned freddys," does she have?

Jealousy is ugly. I have zero tollerance for it. Especially if this girl is only a friend that you have no interest in. If she feels ignoring your calls and texts is the way to get your attention then next. Let her see what it is like to not have you in her life.

Never apologise if you have done nothing wrong.
This is true, giving the silent treatment is quite toxic. I will not apologise