KillingTime
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 21, 2004
- Messages
- 341
- Reaction score
- 2
About three years ago i used to be so "IN LOVE" with this girl, back when I was a hardcore AFC.... i did all the stupid AFC crap, towards the end she actually ended up telling me she had feelings for me but then a few days later she said she wasn't ready, all her feelings for me were sexual and not love blah blah blah (shes religious) so I had a fit and it was over. Fast forward about 8 months, she IM's me one day saying the past is the past and if we can chat? so im like ok whatever and we've been just chatting since as friends. Now recently she invited me to visit her at work which I did, and lately she seems a little more flirty and calling me all these pet-names and whatnot, its just little things but something is definately different in the way she is acting towards me.
Now, by now Ive studied this DJ stuff quite a bit and am totally over her, no chance of "falling in love" or any of that BS, but she is definately a hottie. Im like a completely different person now and im pretty sure she notices the change, I'm wondering though if I should apply the moves on her considering my HUGE afc past with her. The way things are going recently... i don't know, it could be my complete attitude change but she seems a lot more interested, im just concerned about the way I acted with her in the past... I really doubt she just completely forget about it. I for one could care less what happens, but she is overall a pretty decent and hot girl that I wouldn't mind hookin up with for a few dates or whatever.
Now, by now Ive studied this DJ stuff quite a bit and am totally over her, no chance of "falling in love" or any of that BS, but she is definately a hottie. Im like a completely different person now and im pretty sure she notices the change, I'm wondering though if I should apply the moves on her considering my HUGE afc past with her. The way things are going recently... i don't know, it could be my complete attitude change but she seems a lot more interested, im just concerned about the way I acted with her in the past... I really doubt she just completely forget about it. I for one could care less what happens, but she is overall a pretty decent and hot girl that I wouldn't mind hookin up with for a few dates or whatever.