"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Girl from OLD sends pics, then asks back.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2020
Messages
224
Reaction score
135
Age
35
So I've been talking to this chick from Tinder, who's been teasing me with sexy pictures + 3 sec vids.
We have Not been out on a single date yet. She's away for the week, but we've been talking about going out when she comes back in town.

Given that I have not met her in person yet, I'm kinda holding back and not getting too excited. She only sends me upper body pics, and I wanna make sure she's not fat :p She looks highly eager to meet, which is all good, but given that it's OLD that makes me suspicious as well.
Today she texted me saying 'I think I'm gonna need a video/photo as well'.

I am not willing to send dic pics and stuff like that to a girl I don't know yet, so I ended up sending her a photo from the gym.
That did the job for now, but I was wondering how you guys handle similar situations.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
So I've been talking to this chick from Tinder, who's been teasing me with sexy pictures + 3 sec vids.
We have Not been out on a single date yet. She's away for the week, but we've been talking about going out when she comes back in town.

Given that I have not met her in person yet, I'm kinda holding back and not getting too excited. She only sends me upper body pics, and I wanna make sure she's not fat :p She looks highly eager to meet, which is all good, but given that it's OLD that makes me suspicious as well.
Today she texted me saying 'I think I'm gonna need a video/photo as well'.

I am not willing to send dic pics and stuff like that to a girl I don't know yet, so I ended up sending her a photo from the gym.
That did the job for now, but I was wondering how you guys handle similar situations.
Umm...most women WANT to meet on OLD, most guys don't. Nothing suspicious about that.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Watch out, it could be a scam. I wouldn't send any compromising pics to a person that I'd never met in person. She's "away for the week" Yeah, sure. I've heard of people getting blackmailed to either send money or have revealing videos sent to all of their facebook contacts. If she's for real she'll meet you when she comes back, if that's even true, instead of telling you what to do. Another example of why you should not follow women.
 

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
That sounds completely fishy. Maybe shes just a horny gal. Who knows? I mean, any girl that comes off as that easy should raise some concerns.. I never take stuff like that seriously because you don't even know this girl and it sounds like you have not had much interaction with her before she started acting like this. Can be a catfish, a dude, someone whos soliciting money or something else.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
She says she really wants to meet, but gives some BS excuse about being out of town for a week.... I wouldn't trust her at all. Ask her for her phone number and whatsapp and tell us what excuse she gives you for not compying.
 

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2020
Messages
224
Reaction score
135
Age
35
Yeah, I totally agree with the comments above, would never share personal stuff (especially videos) with some stranger..!

To provide some further context, we were supposed to meet but then we couldn't, and she supposedly left to visit her parents in another state this week. Her instagram profile indicates she's a real person and the stories/posts seems to check out.

The truth probably lies somewhere in the middle: meaning, I think it's a real person, but doubt about whether she's a fatty that's desperate, or just a horny gal. Most of her posts/photos are taken in such a way that I can't be certain if she's fat or not, which makes me suspicious :p
Either way, I'm not gonna take any risks. I am also not in the mood for sharing revealing pics with random chicks from OLD.
I'll try to go out with her and find out, as with every date.
 

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2020
Messages
224
Reaction score
135
Age
35
She says she really wants to meet, but gives some BS excuse about being out of town for a week.... I wouldn't trust her at all. Ask her for her phone number and whatsapp and tell us what excuse she gives you for not compying.
Yeah, I actually have both phone number and insta.
She told me "since I'll be away, I can tease you with some hot pics.."
 
Top