Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl from a few years ago suddenly back in my life.

DrStranglove

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had lots of women in my life over the years but nothing that has left an impact like this one.

It didn't even last long. A six month whirlwind in early 2018. A situation where you meet someone and instantly click. But she was fiercely hot and cold. Disappeared twice without explanation only to came back a few weeks later. Would gush about how much I meant to her one day, and be distant the next.

I tried to play it cool. Dated other girls. But the highs and lows made an undeniable emotional impact.

She disappeared a final time that summer. And although she reached out over text several times the following months, they didn't go anywhere and I never saw her again. I pressed forward, telling myself I dodged a bullet, but never quite put it behind me and would still think about it from time to time.

Fast forward to yesterday. She has a new profile on a dating app. We match and she instantly messages. We exchange the usual "catch up" pleasantries then she changes the topic and tells me that she hopes I have no hard feelings, she always thought very fondly of me, that a connection like ours was hard to find, she hated to disappear, etc.

We exchanged numbers again and moved to text in the evening, she asked if I was still spontaneous, which was our old cue for meeting up spur of the moment. I took the bait but quickly backtracked when it seemed like she wasn't serious or I misunderstood and let the conversation taper off soon after that.

So now, three years to the day after the last time we spoke, she's back. Think I'll let her be the one to reach out to me and explain how it's going to be different before I agree any meet-ups. Maybe it won't even go anywhere but it has stirred up old emotions and memories from four years ago. Thoughts appreciated!

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
You’ve posted several times about women circling back, are they all about this one chick?

I’ve experienced this a few times with a super hot chick, like 2-3x with a couple over years. I’ve chalked it up to her playing the field JUST LIKE ME. It’s karma man, it’s all I can attribute it to in my case.

If I had to guess, you guys connected well, you both got high on the dopamine surges. But you are one of many, you’re a booty call. It’s hard to admit this to ourselves sometimes. Everyone wants to be special- hell want that with all the women I keep in rotation, despite what I’m doing on my end. It’s a hard pill to swallow, but if you let it it’ll choke you.

Remember always that if she’s hot her options are limitless unlike ours despite our attractiveness level. Is what it is. Don’t catch feels.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It didn't even last long. A six month whirlwind in early 2018. A situation where you meet someone and instantly click. But she was fiercely hot and cold. Disappeared twice without explanation only to came back a few weeks later. Would gush about how much I meant to her one day, and be distant the next.
Respect is everything. Respect and honesty are the two foundations of all relationships. The fact that she goes cold on you tells both me and you that she doesn't respect you. That's a red flag.

Fast forward to yesterday. She has a new profile on a dating app. We match and she instantly messages. We exchange the usual "catch up" pleasantries then she changes the topic and tells me that she hopes I have no hard feelings, she always thought very fondly of me, that a connection like ours was hard to find, she hated to disappear, etc.
You're just a backup. Nothing special.

Another way to look at it is past behavior is a good indication of future behavior.

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If it didn't work out the first time, why would it work out this time?

Hot and cold, disappearing, highs and lows. Do you really want to put yourself through that again?

If you want casual fun by all means go for it, but she doesn't sound like relationship material

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had lots of women in my life over the years but nothing that has left an impact like this one.

I tried to play it cool. Dated other girls. But the highs and lows made an undeniable emotional impact.

She disappeared a final time that summer. And although she reached out over text several times the following months, they didn't go anywhere and I never saw her again. I pressed forward, telling myself I dodged a bullet, but never quite put it behind me and would still think about it from time to time.

We exchanged numbers again and moved to text in the evening, she asked if I was still spontaneous, which was our old cue for meeting up spur of the moment. I took the bait but quickly backtracked when it seemed like she wasn't serious or I misunderstood and let the conversation taper off soon after that.

So now, three years to the day after the last time we spoke, she's back. Think I'll let her be the one to reach out to me and explain how it's going to be different before I agree any meet-ups. Maybe it won't even go anywhere but it has stirred up old emotions and memories from four years ago. Thoughts appreciated!
Before I learned game I would skull **** said skank then next her. Today, I can't be bothered.

Hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.

Women return after a BBC gang bang. After riding a train. Next her. Leave on unread. Respond only to troll followed by block delete.

The plan is to pull peak smv barely legal 18+ and troll her as you strut on by.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you were really into this gal. My suggestion is to look back on your old correspondence (text messages, emails) and find those "ah-ha"moments. These are the instances where she went cold and you look back on your old approaches and see if this prompted these negative results.

If you're still emotionally invested, it might not be so easy - until those feelings dissipate. If you have a close pal that is 'wise' and can look over past communication with an objective view, this might also help.

Basically... you want to study your old patterns and see which ones provided positive outcomes and which ones did not,

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Just dont give her exclusivity. U should be fine

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

One word: Disrespect

It is your choice to allow it or not. Good luck.

Modern Man Advice

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women like this are expert at manipulation

They spin a lot of plates and get a lot of male attention and they know how to control it whilst keeping their own true emotions at a distance

You probably did have a connection but she is also probably the kind of girl that sparks "connections" left right and centre

Yes these types are out there

I would proceed with extreme caution

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like this are expert at manipulation

They spin a lot of plates and get a lot of male attention and they know how to control it whilst keeping their own true emotions at a distance

You probably did have a connection but she is also probably the kind of girl that sparks "connections" left right and centre

Yes these types are out there

I would proceed with extreme caution
I just ghosted a woman like this.

Took her on 3 dates and she refused to come back to my place all 3 times. Yet she showed high IL and lots of making out, touching on all 3 dates. 4th date it was dinner at my place or nothing and she flaked saying I wasn't giving her enough attention while we are apart. Yeah okay next.

Women like this love to be wined and dined and all the attention in the world but won't sleep with you. They appear high IL, but are in fact low IL. They waste your time and money.

DrStranglove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, I read them all carefully.

My very good friend remembers the situation well and we basically agreed that I'm only going to engage if she initiates with me (because in his words she's a waste of time with too many issues). We also agreed I'll get sucked back in if I start trying to "game" her over text.

She's got my number again. If she reaches out we'll mess with her. He is very skilled at turning the cards on people and holding all the power. Nothing to lose at this point.