"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

"Girl - Friends"

Lordlaxative

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Austin, Texas
I've been kind of studying this topic and want to know what other high school DJs do about it. I've read things like "you should have 5 girl friends" (Swinggcat I believe?) to get you used to hanging around with girls. This idea totally makes sense to me, but the problem is that I don't have any girl friends that I hang out with. Notice I said hang out with because I do have girl friends but not any close enough to really "hang" with. Is this just a problem I have or have any of you guys been here? And how do I change it?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
376
Reaction score
4
Location
Toronto
5 girl friends that you regularily hang with? Umm I have like 1, and I am comfortable around chicks all the time. Remember dude, girls aren't some sort of "Super Gods" who we should be thankful even talk to us. Fact is they are the same as us guys... I'm in college now, but in highschool, cliques and groups seem to mean so much, but step over them, talk to any girl you like, if you feel uncomfortable, pretend its a dude (for now!!!) until you are really comforable with them.

But if you want to hit that 5 chick mark, just be friendly and say hi and SMILE to all the chicks you see. Being confident definitely attracts people to you.
 

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2004
Messages
876
Reaction score
3
Age
39
Location
jacksonville, FL
Question

Question for all you DJs. I am seventeen years old. I have a really good sense of humor, and am generally easy going. I am freinds with a lot of girls. I can generally mingle pretty easily among different groups at school. There is one in particular that I really dig. I asked her out a while ago and she said, " I liked just being friends" I know she isn't involved with any other guys. I was just wandering what to do from here. I could just get another girl, but I really like this one. If any one has any advice, it'd be greatly apreciated. Thanks.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Get another girl; if you are desperate over this one, search and use gangi games, but only if a) you dont mind not being friends with her b) your good with girls in the first place.



My advice would be, she rejected you, leave it at that.
 

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2004
Messages
876
Reaction score
3
Age
39
Location
jacksonville, FL
Thanks for the advice. I have been playing the Gangi games, sorta. See, she lives in florida,and I lived there to for many years, but now I live in ecuador, South America. So it isn't so hard to play the gangi games. This leads me to another question. Do long-distance relations work? I mean I do go back to florida every five months, and I will be going back permanantly. Another question. Same girl, she is crazy about california guys, and wo't shut up about them. How di I get her back into thinking about me? Guess I will have to keep playing gangi games, or just move on. Any answers to the questions would be appreciated. Thanks. sorry its so long.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

ak5

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Carolina
Re: Question

Originally posted by wavejams007
Question for all you DJs. I am seventeen years old. I have a really good sense of humor, and am generally easy going. I am freinds with a lot of girls. I can generally mingle pretty easily among different groups at school. There is one in particular that I really dig. I asked her out a while ago and she said, " I liked just being friends" I know she isn't involved with any other guys. I was just wandering what to do from here. I could just get another girl, but I really like this one. If any one has any advice, it'd be greatly apreciated. Thanks.
i was too lazy 2 read the whole thing but from the first 2 sentences it seemsl ike u are in a ***** TRANCE.
 

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
Re: Question

Originally posted by wavejams007
Question for all you DJs. I am seventeen years old. I have a really good sense of humor, and am generally easy going. I am freinds with a lot of girls. I can generally mingle pretty easily among different groups at school. There is one in particular that I really dig. I asked her out a while ago and she said, " I liked just being friends" I know she isn't involved with any other guys. I was just wandering what to do from here. I could just get another girl, but I really like this one. If any one has any advice, it'd be greatly apreciated. Thanks.
play up other girls, and let her see it. this will raise her interest level. talk to her like you talk to your friends, give her no special treatment, then try again at a later date
 

legalyillegal

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
I agree with mr.Debonaire,

you should play with other girls and when she starts dropping hints, she should, casually notice them. dont totally ignore them but casually accept them. drop a few yourself. If she interested, she'll start touching you slightly, when you dont respond, she'll be intrigued. When she makes a big move on you, then you pop into high gear and you've got her.
 

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
3
Location
Durham, NC
MOVE ON. Odds are she doesn't care; ganji games aren't that useful when you do them on purpose. Find a different girl.
 

Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
634
Reaction score
5
Re: Question

Originally posted by wavejams007
Question for all you DJs. I am seventeen years old. I have a really good sense of humor, and am generally easy going. I am freinds with a lot of girls. I can generally mingle pretty easily among different groups at school. There is one in particular that I really dig. I asked her out a while ago and she said, " I liked just being friends" I know she isn't involved with any other guys. I was just wandering what to do from here. I could just get another girl, but I really like this one. If any one has any advice, it'd be greatly apreciated. Thanks.
Well i'm gonna quote someone that posted in a thread when asked about getting out of the friend zone. (YES YOU ARE IN THE FRIEND ZONE sadly)
"It's like D-day you're gone before even hitting the water."
In other words give up on the girl. Obviously you're just an AFC to her. Become more Dominant. You are what you think -Pook.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top