"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Girl Flaked Out? Afraid of Sending Wrong Signals?

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
I was supposed to go out with this female friend of mine from college. We haven't met in a year but she was enthusiastic about my proposal for lunch (I said lunch, now she turned it into a dinner, because of work, she said).

Now I was supposed to go out with her on Friday night (she suggested the time), but then she called me this afternoon and rescheduled it for Monday night, saying that she had to work late today...

(BTW, I am to meet up with her at her place). Is she afraid that she may be sending me a wrong signal? (Friday night dinner, meeting at her place, etc.) Even if she was busy tonight, why Monday night? It's a bad night to relax really. Is she "downgrading" our meeting???
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2003
Messages
353
Reaction score
0
Location
Brooklyn
Why overanalyze? Just be grateful she actually rescheduled instead of consulting her Female Excuse Archive to blow you off.
 

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
You are right. Actually I'm not worried. Unlike the b!tch I used to hang out with, my female friend rescheduled, and whenever I called, she was always on the other end of the phone. Old b!tch: never called me, gave me no explanation, let her friend to be her "spokesperson".

Guys, if the girls you like don't even do what your female friends would do for you, what are they good for?
 
Top