Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl Flaked Out? Afraid of Sending Wrong Signals?

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was supposed to go out with this female friend of mine from college. We haven't met in a year but she was enthusiastic about my proposal for lunch (I said lunch, now she turned it into a dinner, because of work, she said).

Now I was supposed to go out with her on Friday night (she suggested the time), but then she called me this afternoon and rescheduled it for Monday night, saying that she had to work late today...

(BTW, I am to meet up with her at her place). Is she afraid that she may be sending me a wrong signal? (Friday night dinner, meeting at her place, etc.) Even if she was busy tonight, why Monday night? It's a bad night to relax really. Is she "downgrading" our meeting???

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why overanalyze? Just be grateful she actually rescheduled instead of consulting her Female Excuse Archive to blow you off.

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right. Actually I'm not worried. Unlike the b!tch I used to hang out with, my female friend rescheduled, and whenever I called, she was always on the other end of the phone. Old b!tch: never called me, gave me no explanation, let her friend to be her "spokesperson".

Guys, if the girls you like don't even do what your female friends would do for you, what are they good for?