Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl finds out from others that I want her for prom

Jamal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here is the deal, my friend was going to hook me up with this girl for prom and when he talked to her, she told him she already heard that i wanted to ask her for prom. Its kinda weird though because I never talked to this girl before and she is in my class. Now im forced to ask her tomorrow and I don't know how to do it. She also told my friend she had some other guys in mind so I don't know what is my chances?...Also I feel lyk I can't talk to her now till I approach girls at the mall over the weekend for some practice so I can have experience to tell her...what you think?

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're asking her to prom... not to go have sex in your backseat... you don't need practice other than small talk, flirt, and then asking her straight forward if she wants to go with you.

Asking a girl to prom is a MILLION times easier than asking a girl on a date... because they want it, and definitely expect it.

It can be as simple as:

"Hey, what's up? I was talking to a buddy of mine and you were a part of the topic, I hear that you heard I wanted to take you to prom, well... how about it? I'm sure it can be loads of fun."

...while doing the salesman's nod to assume her accepting.

If she accepts, get the number, tell her "Great! I'm sure it'll be great. Make sure you look good for me, don't let me down! I'll call you sometime soon to make some plans!"

If she turns it down, put on your sad face, cross your arms behind your back, hang your head low, and kick the floor, sigh and say, "Shucks..." and snap your fingers.

intrextrovert

Don Juan
Reaction score
Either above or just do it how you would, pretend you don't know that she knows you want to. Living in a small town people have a habit of letting things get around even with good intentions, and I usually just act like I would if people didn't know.