Girl dumps bf to be with me, they are neighbors

mrsoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a strange situation..

girl finds me wildly attractive and dumps her current bf to be with me. her and her ex live next door to eachother, neither of them have jobs and still live at home with their parents. i live 40 minutes away during the semester, i go to university. she wants to still be friends with him and that group of people who are local around here cause he was her in on that group of friends. shes pretty convincing when she says she wants to be with me and not him. he still wants to be with her.. how bad is this situation?

mrsoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
heres the thing,

that group of friends happens to be my group of friends. or at least they overlap quite a bit. i havent seen my friends in like a week because ive been spending it with her. its like i have to segragate my friends from my girl because my friends are used to seeing her with her ex which happens to be a mutual friend of ours. in fact, me and the ex know eachother and stuff but i dont consider myself good friends with him. ive talked to him briefly about the whole thing. again, i think its the fact that all our mutual friends are all the same AND she wants to remain friends with them that is really giving us a lot of friction. throw on top of that i havent been in a relationship, let alone a healthy one, in the last 3-4 years. im 21. and yes we both do want a relationship.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shes probably using you to get back at him, and start some drama between the social circle, shiit dude i would just hook up with her and then game some chicks at the university. Why put yourself through unesscary drama. Is this one chick really worth it.