Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl complains that I don't show her enough affection

TitusRamsies

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be frank, to have reached this point in the relationship, it's clear that you have lacked a strong frame throughout the relationship. You have not led your girl by rewarding good behavior( giving her attention) and punishing bad behavior(withdrawing your attention) throughout the relationship. From the Eastern European women I've met, they tend to marry betas but ideally(like every other chick) want a solid dominant male figure in their life...even more so than American women, due to the harsh conditions, those regions of Europe have experienced(being demolished during WWII, etc.). All that said, grow a pair; if she doesn't like your way of being, she can leave. ( It may be too late to salvage the relationship as your prior weakness may cause her to forever see you as beta,regardless you have to start strong with the next chick.) If you fret over her breaking up, build yourself into a man with numerous options because he has such a high value. She should be afraid of losing you, man. Also can't believe how many males have mentioned love languages, wtf kind of soy beta crap. Stop appealing to the feminine frame; she is either submissive to you or not; she either wants to **** you or does not. Any withdrawal of sex, general affection, or commitment is how females manipulate you into their frame of reality and transform you into a nice domesticated shell of a man. She broke up with you; don't grovel, don't reach out to make things better. Even if she wants to get back together with you, make it clear that you have already started talking to other chicks, and she's going to have to earn her spot back..be a challenge. You have way more to offer than she does....or at least I hope; P

Reaction score
To be frank, to have reached this point in the relationship, it's clear that you have lacked a strong frame throughout the relationship. You have not led your girl by rewarding good behavior( giving her attention) and punishing bad behavior(withdrawing your attention) throughout the relationship. From the Eastern European women I've met, they tend to marry betas but ideally(like every other chick) want a solid dominant male figure in their life...even more so than American women, due to the harsh conditions, those regions of Europe have experienced(being demolished during WWII, etc.). All that said, grow a pair; if she doesn't like your way of being, she can leave. ( It may be too late to salvage the relationship as your prior weakness may cause her to forever see you as beta,regardless you have to start strong with the next chick.) If you fret over her breaking up, build yourself into a man with numerous options because he has such a high value. She should be afraid of losing you, man. Also can't believe how many males have mentioned love languages, wtf kind of soy beta crap. Stop appealing to the feminine frame; she is either submissive to you or not; she either wants to **** you or does not. Any withdrawal of sex, general affection, or commitment is how females manipulate you into their frame of reality and transform you into a nice domesticated shell of a man. She broke up with you; don't grovel, don't reach out to make things better. Even if she wants to get back together with you, make it clear that you have already started talking to other chicks, and she's going to have to earn her spot back..be a challenge. You have way more to offer than she does....or at least I hope; P
At this point, “holding frame” is just a monkey dance to women. Try “holding frame” in divorce court or when this girl goes crazy and calls the police on op for accused domestic assault.

Yes, we should all hold a solid frame with our partners ,but this holding frame shvt shouldn’t be used to excuse a toxic woman’s behavior.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're married or in a domestic relationship with a woman then you've already lost frame.

You can't "hold frame" after you lose frame.
You as a man absolutely can hold frame in a LTR or marriage. My father always did. Likewise the other men in my family.

@Atom Smasher holds frame in marriage and so does @stringpuller from everything he posts.

In fact if you are going to have success in a LTR or marriage you need to hold frame; be solid as a man.

No offense @Pan87 but you are not a LTR man & in fact have lamented not having that skill set a time or two around here. Other people are geared toward long term relationships and have the skillset to maintain one, up to and including marriage. So those posters with that particular skillset contribute in a valuable way here for guys who seek a stable relationship.

Not everyone does, obviously. I’d suggest men listen well to you about the initial interactions and the early stages of an interaction and the pursuit of the conquest & getting laid however I would not advise men listen to you about an LTR. You’ve no idea how to navigate that, and that’s fine as it’s not what you want…but there are plenty of threads with solid advice about care & feeding of a LTR, which benefits many of the men around here.

Just my 2 cents.

Reaction score
Not being nice will. If your frame is not that of s pushover then yes it can be an asset to you.
It worked for me. Girls like to move on very quickly during divorce. Drag your feet is a good option other then a prenup and don't get married at all
so frame>>>good lawyer?

most men want to get married so that doesn’t help at all

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex was good (we banged every time we met and she never said no to sex).
Women always do that in the start of relationship. The important is what happens later..

However, she wanted me to text her more during the week (like good morning/good night texts and general lovey dovey crap). I am not a big fan of superficial texting but I told her that I could make more of an effort,
You failed this one. Basically betazation through a thousand confessions. You should not be her text buddy and share your feelings with her , if yo do she will lose her intrest in your over the long term. Stay a mystery to her so she can figure you out and fantasize of what your are doing during your day.
Basically; You have busy life and have not time for crap like that.

With all of this in mind, our second fight happened this weekend when we went shopping. She got herself a potted plant for her condo and I got a couple of things for myself. We went to a self-checkout register, I scanned and paid for my items and waited for her to pay for her plant. As soon as we left the store, she had a complete meltdown. Accused me of being "cheap" and said if I don't buy her flowers, at least I could have bought her the potted plant. She said that it was easy for me to make a romantic gesture and that I chose not to do so, which made her feel like she "didn't have a boyfriend". She also made it known that once we got back, she was going to pick up her stuff from my place (she only had her makeup and skincare there).
Obviously its not about the flower. its about women these days are entitled. Even though she got her own money, she still expect that you should pay for her which is of course wrong. Women have double standards. They bring nothing to the table of the value of a traditional woman that can cook, take care of the house etc like in the "old days", except for her looks which will fade quickly and eventually. But they still expect us guys the be traditional men that opens the door for them, pays the dinner and that evening ****tail dress for the resturant visit and be romantic. (which brings me to the last point...

Another thing that she kept complaining about was that I didn't do"romantic" things for her, like buying flowers, chocolates, small gifts, etc. In her mind, those things are signs of affection.
When was the last time she ever did something romantic for you? Ask her that.

My guess is she will not be able to answer it. romance should be a mutal part were both parites gvies and receives. If she cannot understand that then she is just another entitled b|tch that belongs to the street and not a high quality woman...

99.9% of all women will look like a question mark because they NEVER or almost never done it for their guy.
It us men that are the romantic sex, not the women. They had never had a need to do it through the centuries. instead it been us men that had tocourt the women to bring their attention to to them. We had to ask the parents to take them out on a date, ask their dad for the grant to marry their daughter etc etc.

Last edited: