Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl claims she is "broken" - I say I'm bailing on this one...

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m kind of writing this just to try to make sense of my situation. I probably shouldn’t even post this, but here it is. It might not be the most interesting read in the world, but I’m certain some of you guys can learn something about game, even if it is merely is a cautionary example.

While I’m not really looking for advice, as I’m 99% sure I’m ditching this girl tomorrow, any of you guys that feel like contributing useful advice gets much respect and thanks.

Some background on this girl: she passed me a flirty note on the last day of lecture and if that isn’t a textbook last ditch effort to get someone’s interest I don’t know what is. I probably would have never gamed her if she hadn’t opened me with the note (as she’s about a 6.5 and didn’t seem my type) but it was just so cute and charming so I figured why the hell not. I went out to lunch with her and her friends that same day and ran some game. She put her number in my phone without me asking and we made loose plans to party after finals.

Sometime last week I ended up texting her and we kind of sent messages back and forth throughout the day. She admitted to having “daddy issues”, and being kind of a mess. She also told me that she’s had sex with three guys (yeah, right). I guess she’s also bi-curious, not too surprising for the average 21 year old girls I meet, and dates men and women quite frequently. Anyways, I brushed off these red flags and plowed through and got her talking about the dirty things she liked in bed to set a sexual frame and avoid ljbf.

I set up a hangout for last Thursday that she flaked out on. I plowed through that and set up another one for this Monday. “Plow plow plow” is my mantra these days.

The hangout on Monday was strange to say the least. We shot some pool and then went to a hookah joint. While I had my arm around her, she opened up and told me about how she builds up walls to keep people away. This is most likely because her dad is a suicidal drug addict (yet she still loves him more than anyone else in the world), and that she has been “burned by guys harder than can imagine”.

However, she said that she felt like she could let me in and already trusted me. Apparently, one of the people I worked with told her some of the extraordinary things I have done to take care of my family, and that really impressed her, so she wanted to get to know me better and she thinks that I have good character.

She told me how she’s had two serious relationships, and how she loved the first guy because he was “deep” and the second guy because he was very “caring”. She was unclear on how these guys “burned” her or whatever. She also told me that she felt used in her last “relationship” with this “super-hot bartender” that basically just used her for sex and was a complete douche. I mean I guess we all make dumb ass decisions when we’re 21 so I decided to let it slide, although this is what’s contributing to my problem with her now.

As an aside, it seems to me that girls that are very circumspect and “honest” about relationships and themselves are also the ones that are most likely to have something big that they’re hiding. It is very difficult for me to take girls at their word, at the advice of brother Karma, and also in my personal experience. I don’t understand why she would already trust me, and there’s something not quite right about this whole thing, there are really no reasons for her to tell me these things about her family and relationships unless she’s subconsciously trying to push me away. And I called her out on that, but she says that she is “just trying to be honest”.

I felt that she was becoming emotionally attached but not physically attached, so I escalated kino and we ended up making out a little in my car before I dropped her off.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part II

Anyway, where it gets really weird is what happened tonight. I texted her telling her she was going to hang out with me this weekend and she started getting weird, kind of being stubborn about not going. Apparently, the event I invited her to was being hosted by some girl she has a “big crush” on (some 30 year old bi chick, ugh). To be honest, I was out with my buds at happy hour and was pretty drunk, so I was throwing some half-ass ****y funny about her hooking up with the host or whatever. She wasn’t feeling it so we had some radio silence for awhile.

Her best friend, an acquaintance of mine, texted me during this quiet period. She basically told me that I shouldn’t pursue this girl because she’s not over Douchy the bartender and isn’t looking for a boyfriend (althought I never said I was looking for a girlfriend, either). The friend also said that she’s a lot of work and requires a lot of attention, and that I am too “normal” (huh?) and that she needs drama so she isn’t bored. The friend also told me that she felt that she needed to date a healthy, stable guy, and would try to help push her friend in my direction.

Anyways, crazy girl breaks the silence and texts me that she heard that I was texting her friend. I’ll just type up the transcript for your reading pleasure.

Girl: “I heard u were talking to [friend] about me today”
Me: “Yea she seems concerned about you”
Girl: “Na I think she is concerned about u”
Me: “Why should she be?”
Girl: “Umm she just has seen me break a few hearts during our friendship and it’s much more likely when I’m feeling broken and she worries that u will fall for me and I’ll break urs too”
Me: “And what do you think about that?”
Girl: “I think that she knows me well but I also don’t think ur easily charmed so ull be OK”
Me: “Hmm that’s something I will consider. I’ll text you tomo.”
Girl: “This isn’t me pushing u away like I know ur assuming this is me bein fair and honest. I got hurt and at the moment I’m a lil broken … [friend] made me realize that u deserve to know that … plus she was gunna warn u even if I didn’t”

So that’s the long and short of it right now. I know I left quite a bit of stuff out, but evaluating my situation now, after typing it all out, it makes me realize that this girl has basically nothing to offer me. Certainly I want to get some, but it seems like she is waaaay too much work just to hit it. I feel like I could contribute so much to her life, but it doesn’t seem like she could contribute much to mine. I do have a bit of white knight going on, because believe it or not, I am a good person and don’t enjoy seeing people in messed up situations. But I don’t care nearly enough to hurt myself by getting involved with this girl. I’m glad I have other plates and prospects.

KingofHearts

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think its good that people can post honest stuff for all to see because that's how we all learn. Plus I think when you are knee deep (or balls deep) in the situation our judgment gets clouded. it helps if you can just double check with someone and ask "i'm not crazy for thinking this right?" so thank you for posting

To answer question, she does seem like a lot of drama and issues. Even her friend is warning you about it (which is something I would have liked to have when i've come across some crazies). She is inspiring the 'white knight' in you like you mentioned. Problem is you really won't be able to save her. You can't have sex with her and be her psychologist at the same time. The only thing is you will go down with her and her baggage. Law #10 of Laws of power, not an exact quote but basically you should avoid the unhappy and unlucky, they often bring misfortune on themselves and anyone in their path. Your instincts are right here. Cut it loose before you get sucked into her drama filled world.

Good thing you have other options to help you realize that you don't have to put up with crap just to get laid.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with KingOfHearts, and what you said earlier. Cut it off. Even if you wanted to just keep her around for sexy time, there will be lots and lots of drama involved. I've been with a girl like this. Bad youth, abusive boyfriend, low self-esteem. The moment I banged her, drama broke loose and even two months later, it surfaces from time to time.

Bail while you can, it's not worth it!

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's so much about her being fvcked up in the head. She knows exactly what she's doing, she's running her female game. She knows what guys want, that's why she doesn't have a problem saying things like "I'm broken". It's all about gaining leverage.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
Girl: “I heard u were talking to [friend] about me today”
Me: “Yea she seems concerned about you”
Girl: “Na I think she is concerned about u”
Me: “Why should she be?”
Girl: “Umm she just has seen me break a few hearts during our friendship and it’s much more likely when I’m feeling broken and she worries that u will fall for me and I’ll break urs too”
Me: “And what do you think about that?”
Girl: “I think that she knows me well but I also don’t think ur easily charmed so ull be OK”
Me: “Hmm that’s something I will consider. I’ll text you tomo.”
Girl: “This isn’t me pushing u away like I know ur assuming this is me bein fair and honest. I got hurt and at the moment I’m a lil broken … [friend] made me realize that u deserve to know that … plus she was gunna warn u even if I didn’t”

So that’s the long and short of it right now. I know I left quite a bit of stuff out, but evaluating my situation now, after typing it all out, it makes me realize that this girl has basically nothing to offer me. Certainly I want to get some, but it seems like she is waaaay too much work just to hit it. I feel like I could contribute so much to her life, but it doesn’t seem like she could contribute much to mine. I do have a bit of white knight going on, because believe it or not, I am a good person and don’t enjoy seeing people in messed up situations. But I don’t care nearly enough to hurt myself by getting involved with this girl. I’m glad I have other plates and prospects.

RUN FOR THE FCKING HILLS!!!!

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the part about her saying she's broken some hearts and her friend worries she'll break yours too.

-- that gives it away, she's running game on you.

I'd tell her she's a cool friend, then cut it off.

I been in this situation too, it was more trouble than it was worth. one hell of a learning experience though.

Donnie Darko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of these crazy girls are absolutely great in bed though so you may want to hit it a few times and then quit it. Just don't get attached to her in any way and be prepared to walk away after you hit it a few times.

I almost say that it is worth it for the learning experience as long as it doesn't interfere with pursuing your other plates.

Good luck!

Uberguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Donnie Darko said:
Some of these crazy girls are absolutely great in bed though so you may want to hit it a few times and then quit it. Just don't get attached to her in any way and be prepared to walk away after you hit it a few times.

I almost say that it is worth it for the learning experience as long as it doesn't interfere with pursuing your other plates.

Good luck!
DD is right. Crazy girls are often absolutely great in bed. What's the catch? Well, they're crazy. However, if this one is only an HB6.5, I'd say not worth it. I've been with an HB10 that started off similarly, and the rock star sex was great, but the craziness got bad. Really bad.

Depending on how "broken" she is, she may do worse things than play with your heart. It sounds like you have a strong head on your shoulders, and won't fall for any games. But some girls like this will up the ante. They'll hurt themselves, and then tell people you did that to them, just so they can get attention. They may instigate rough sex with you, make it seem consensual at the time, and then tell others than you raped her. She's not necessarily this nuts; what I'm describing is a worst-case scenario. But sadly, there are chicks out there that are just this flipping crazy.

My advice? If she were a 10 or a 9.5, the sex might be worth the risk. But if she's just a 6.5, it's best to move on ASAP.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Donnie Darko said:
Some of these crazy girls are absolutely great in bed though so you may want to hit it a few times and then quit it. !
Some? lol... i've never been with a crazy woman that wasn't great in bed!!!

As far as this girl...

Suicidal drug addict father = big problems! Most likely why she likes women too. She probably doesn't trust men and that's why she allows men into her life that abuse and use her. which is why...

Serialized3 said:
she felt like she could let me in and already trusted me.
Is not a good sign for your future with this girl. If you're unwilling to treat her badly - you have little shot of fvcking her. And if you do happen to fvck her - you have little chance of keeping her around in any sane fashion.

Serialized3 said:
She told me how she’s had two serious relationships, and how she loved the first guy because he was “deep” and the second guy because he was very “caring”. She was unclear on how these guys “burned” her or whatever. She also told me that she felt used in her last “relationship” with this “super-hot bartender” that basically just used her for sex and was a complete douche. I mean I guess we all make dumb ass decisions when we’re 21 so I decided to let it slide, although this is what’s contributing to my problem with her now.
This woman is a master manipulator and you are eating it up! She wants a man who will treat her like the super-hot bartender. She's using rich descriptions on you to claim her place as the heart broken heart breaker. She's playing a very real mental game with you.

Serialized3 said:
t is very difficult for me to take girls at their word, at the advice of brother Karma, and also in my personal experience. I don’t understand why she would already trust me, and there’s something not quite right about this whole thing, there are really no reasons for her to tell me these things about her family and relationships unless she’s subconsciously trying to push me away.
You shouldn't take this girl at her word at all. She does not know what she wants. All she knows is emotions. And what makes her horny and what doesn't. And unless you're willing to treat her badly - you will never come close to making her as horny as the "super-hot bartender" (that's an amazing rich description; this girl is a master).

Serialized3 said:
I texted her telling her she was going to hang out with me this weekend and she started getting weird, kind of being stubborn about not going.
You put yourself in a bad place here. You "told" her she was coming with you, which gave her an opportunity to tell you that she was not. Reasons why are unimportant! She saw you telling her what to do as a threat, a threat that could have turned her on if she believed it. But she didn't, which is why she had no problem turning you down (see: she has no fear of you hurting her.... quite the opposite is true)

Serialized3 said:
Her best friend, an acquaintance of mine, texted me during this quiet period. She basically told me that I shouldn’t pursue this girl because she’s not over Douchy the bartender
because him being bad to her and being douche TURNS HER ON AND MAKES HER WET STILL! You are no where near his league in being bad to women. He probably does it without thought; just uses and abuses women left and right. You cannot compete with that if you're not a badboy (which is what this girl wants; all her "logical" talk aside.)

Serialized3 said:
isn’t looking for a boyfriend (althought I never said I was looking for a girlfriend, either).
It doesn't matter what you're looking for. TO HER - The way you act is not congruent with how guys she falls for treat her, so she sees you as someone trying to be her boyfriend.

Seralized3 said:
The friend also said that she’s a lot of work and requires a lot of attention,
attention = drama and fear of loss....

Seralized3 said:
and that I am too “normal” (huh?)
normal = nice; not a badboy.

Seralized3 said:
and that she needs drama so she isn’t bored.
LOL! she has a very smart friend here..... She's very much right! And unfortunately, you probably could only provide her with angry drama, which would not be enough for her appetite. She needs "my mans fvcking other girls" drama, "my man doesn't give a sh!t about me" drama, "my man doesn't take my feelings into consideration" drama, etc.... you could probably provide her with "my man doesn't trust me" drama.....

Seralized3 said:
The friend also told me that she felt that she needed to date a healthy, stable guy, and would try to help push her friend in my direction.
So, her friend may get her to see you some more out of pity. In fact, i can almost guarantee that her friend talked to her (after talking to you) and told her that you're a nice guy, and you seem like you really care about her, etc....

Which unfortunately is not what you want someone saying about you to a sicko woman like this. so...

Seralized3 said:
Umm she just has seen me break a few hearts during our friendship and it’s much more likely when I’m feeling broken and she worries that u will fall for me and I’ll break urs too
All she's saying here and in this whole conversation is that you're TOO MUCH of a kind, nice, guy for her. She believes she would break your heart in a minute and that you would not be able to handle the drama of her fvcking other guys/girls and giving you such rich descriptions about how hot they are.

Seralized3 said:
This isn’t me pushing u away like I know ur assuming this is me bein fair and honest.
LOL this woman knows nothing of fair and honest because she's never experienced that in her life (nor does she want to). The worse she's treated - the more validated she feels.

Seralized3 said:
it makes me realize that this girl has basically nothing to offer me.
You have less to offer her. She craves sicko drama, and you cannot provide it unless you become a bad@ss overnight.

Seralized3 said:
Certainly I want to get some, but it seems like she is waaaay too much work just to hit it.
horrible idea! she's probably AMAZING in bed, but she's also amazing at crushing hearts of nice guys.... she knows what buttons to push and what lies/manipulation to sell you...

Seralized3 said:
I feel like I could contribute so much to her life, but it doesn’t seem like she could contribute much to mine. I do have a bit of white knight going on, because believe it or not, I am a good person and don’t enjoy seeing people in messed up situations.
And she knows this! You need to be an evil thief if you want to survive this girls claws... You cannot change what she's attracted to by niceing her to death. She's evil. Only someone with more evil can walk away from this smiling.

Seralized3 said:
But I don’t care nearly enough to hurt myself by getting involved with this girl.
hopefully you mean this; because you are tangling with one of the most addictive and dangerous drugs on the planet.

KingofHearts

Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
Some? lol... i've never been with a crazy woman that wasn't great in bed!!!

As far as this girl...

Suicidal drug addict father = big problems! Most likely why she likes women too. She probably doesn't trust men and that's why she allows men into her life that abuse and use her. which is why...

Is not a good sign for your future with this girl. If you're unwilling to treat her badly - you have little shot of fvcking her. And if you do happen to fvck her - you have little chance of keeping her around in any sane fashion.

This woman is a master manipulator and you are eating it up! She wants a man who will treat her like the super-hot bartender. She's using rich descriptions on you to claim her place as the heart broken heart breaker. She's playing a very real mental game with you.

You shouldn't take this girl at her word at all. She does not know what she wants. All she knows is emotions. And what makes her horny and what doesn't. And unless you're willing to treat her badly - you will never come close to making her as horny as the "super-hot bartender" (that's an amazing rich description; this girl is a master).

You put yourself in a bad place here. You "told" her she was coming with you, which gave her an opportunity to tell you that she was not. Reasons why are unimportant! She saw you telling her what to do as a threat, a threat that could have turned her on if she believed it. But she didn't, which is why she had no problem turning you down (see: she has no fear of you hurting her.... quite the opposite is true)

because him being bad to her and being douche TURNS HER ON AND MAKES HER WET STILL! You are no where near his league in being bad to women. He probably does it without thought; just uses and abuses women left and right. You cannot compete with that if you're not a badboy (which is what this girl wants; all her "logical" talk aside.)

It doesn't matter what you're looking for. TO HER - The way you act is not congruent with how guys she falls for treat her, so she sees you as someone trying to be her boyfriend.

attention = drama and fear of loss....

normal = nice; not a badboy.

LOL! she has a very smart friend here..... She's very much right! And unfortunately, you probably could only provide her with angry drama, which would not be enough for her appetite. She needs "my mans fvcking other girls" drama, "my man doesn't give a sh!t about me" drama, "my man doesn't take my feelings into consideration" drama, etc.... you could probably provide her with "my man doesn't trust me" drama.....

So, her friend may get her to see you some more out of pity. In fact, i can almost guarantee that her friend talked to her (after talking to you) and told her that you're a nice guy, and you seem like you really care about her, etc....

Which unfortunately is not what you want someone saying about you to a sicko woman like this. so...

All she's saying here and in this whole conversation is that you're TOO MUCH of a kind, nice, guy for her. She believes she would break your heart in a minute and that you would not be able to handle the drama of her fvcking other guys/girls and giving you such rich descriptions about how hot they are.

LOL this woman knows nothing of fair and honest because she's never experienced that in her life (nor does she want to). The worse she's treated - the more validated she feels.

You have less to offer her. She craves sicko drama, and you cannot provide it unless you become a bad@ss overnight.

horrible idea! she's probably AMAZING in bed, but she's also amazing at crushing hearts of nice guys.... she knows what buttons to push and what lies/manipulation to sell you...

And she knows this! You need to be an evil thief if you want to survive this girls claws... You cannot change what she's attracted to by niceing her to death. She's evil. Only someone with more evil can walk away from this smiling.

hopefully you mean this; because you are tangling with one of the most addictive and dangerous drugs on the planet.

This is the slap in the face this guy needs! Very good post. Unfortunately, to get to this point in understanding I think you do have to be on the bad end of this kinda situation just to see for yourself. Its the reason most guys don't apply the advice given here, its partly due to lack of experience (and ego plays a part too).

Its the guys that repeatedely put themselves in these kind of situations that have real problems that go beyond what this forum can help you with.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl is truly 'broken', she will not tell you these things.

When a girl is an 'attention hore', she will tell you all of these things.

You guys take what she says too seriously. She's just attention seeking.

Reaction score
I've went out with a Bipolar girl before dude, and wow I was getting kinda horny just reading that girls texts...as bukoski said, crazy girls (and the sex they offer) is a dangerous drug.

I think you should "plow, plow, plow" into this girl just to get the experience, and that would probably teach you more than any advice you can read about it. Hopefully you'll get the best fvcking of your life...cuz really this girl sounds like a FREAK. You can probably score a threesome!! As mentioned above though, is sounds like only real ****heads get this girl hot and bothered, which means you'd probably have to do a lot of work and put on an "badboy" act just to get this b!tch....it'd only be worth it if the sex was incredible though...

If it were me I'd definitely take my chances and try to fvck this girl...no relationship though eff that....but hey I'm pretty young and inexperienced with this stuff so thats my immaurity and pure horniness speaking

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Donnie Darko said:
Good luck!
Well, actually these "crazy girls" tend to run from both extremes. Some are totally frigid while others are "porn stars".

Broken girls:

1. LIKE to be abused by assh8less. These assh*les don´t let her get away with her sh!t and offer a lot of drama.
2. They are often abusive to "good guys" and when they are too respected they don´t enjoy it and will walk all over the good guys or turn them into orbiters/"friends".
3. They don´t want to be fixed, they want to be broken over and over.

*Exceptions exists of course! Aws are broken, the more attention they need the more nuts they are.

Last edited:

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
GTFO now.

This girl is showing a LOT of signs of Cluster B personality disorder.

She WILL fvck up your mind and destroy you.

You have been warned.
Listen to Danger..LISTEN HARD !
One of the early warning signals of a Cluster B wack is their compulsive need to create drama. This woman is drawing you into her web of batsh!t nuttiness before you have even copped a decent feel.
Lots of drama and no nookie yet.

IF you cannot accept that you are already becoming caught in her web, then consider this - you have written two long posts already about her . You are 'in' without realizing it and unless you eject now you are headed for a dogpile of more drama.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just finished messing with one of these self proclaimed 'Broken bytches." When they tell you that, THEY MEAN IT!! Get out while you can or if you stay, YOU TOO WILL BE BROKEN taking on her and her issues!!

Simply put, at least she warned you and do not be like dumb a$$ me and hang around to see what happens next.

wasted-nick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
GTFO now.

This girl is showing a LOT of signs of Cluster B personality disorder.

She WILL fvck up your mind and destroy you.

You have been warned.
Listen to Danger here. She is baiting you. If you feel like you want to help her, you are already in over your head.

You are in for a world of hurt with this one. Any girl that says she's broken, IS broken.

ABORT...ABORT...ABORT

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP--

Do a search on this site for BPD combined thread.....

Spend a few hours reading stories just like yours...

Notice the similarities.....

Notice the patterns....

Notice the guys get involved and think they can handle it....

Notice the consistantly unhappy outcomes....

Notice the permenently wounded angry men and the regret they have....

I predict you "being able to deal" with this crazy chick is kinda like the guy that makes and flys a paper airplane and concludes that he is now ready to fly a fighter jet.....

You seem to be already starting to get sucked in friend...(judging by the length of your posts about her)

One of the best ways not to crash and burn is identify problems with your jet during the "walk around" inspection while it is on the ground....

Do yourself a favor and cancel this sortie ....

Over and Out.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Listen to Danger..LISTEN HARD !
This woman is drawing you into her web of batsh!t nuttiness. Lots of drama and no nookie yet.
YEP! She will either make you jump from hoops just to get some, if any;OR will throw herself at you. FYI, the guys these nut girls complain are the ones who ARE NOT EASILY manipulated by their antics/BS or guys who are outmanipulating (outmanoeuvring) these nut girls, lol.

SoldMySoul said:
I just finished messing with one of these self proclaimed 'Broken bytches." When they tell you that, THEY MEAN IT!! Get out while you can or if you stay, YOU TOO WILL BE BROKEN taking on her and her issues!!

Simply put, at least she warned you and do not be like dumb a$$ me and hang around to see what happens next.
Jophil said "If you play with plutonium, expect contamination". Well, at least do this:

http://www.approvedgasmasks.com/images/suit-Response2.jpg