One of my best friends and I started college this year. He has a girlfriend back at home that he’s been going out with for a little over a year now. Early in their relationship she cheated on him with her ex boyfriend. They went on a little break for about a week or so and then got back together. During their break my friend kissed a couple of girls. A few months later she found out and freaked out and they almost broke up.
For a little bit they both stayed loyal, but she is starting to cheat on him again. but with a different guy. People from back home have been telling me about it and apparently a lot of people know about it because she hasn’t been trying to hide it. He really likes her (and I think she really likes him, she just can’t stop cheating on him) but they obviously need to break up.
What should I do?
For a little bit they both stayed loyal, but she is starting to cheat on him again. but with a different guy. People from back home have been telling me about it and apparently a lot of people know about it because she hasn’t been trying to hide it. He really likes her (and I think she really likes him, she just can’t stop cheating on him) but they obviously need to break up.
What should I do?