Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl cancels on a date she suggested

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
I Made plans with a girl I approached 4 days ago today (she’s acted extremely interested / quick long texts,a big smile ioi that lead me to approach her)

She texted me today asking when we’re gonna “chill” so I asked what her schedule looks like ..

She said literally any day of the week after 3pm ,so we set the date for saturday

2hrs later I forgot that we didn’t make concrete plans what were gonna do or where we’re gonna meet,we just agreed on the day and time...(I’m a newbie/idiot ) so I messaged her that we’re gonna meet downtown, walk around and grab food

All the sudden she messaged me back canceling saying she just booked tickets to a cedar point 2 states away on the fly Saturday and can’t make and that she was really sorry ..

I’m pretty sure I framed it too much of a date and scared her off with the grab food line?

I haven’t messaged her back yet, I’m new so any help would be appreciated, I had a similar flake 2 weeks ago and need some advice and how to message them back

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd just say 'OK, take care. If she doesn't text back, you know it's low interest for 1 reason or another - which it probably is already judging by her actions.You never know, she may return and be up for sex - which may be useful, assuming you don't have much abundance at present.

Definitely wouldn't push for another date or you'll look desperate. Up to her to suggest another date now.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never delete or block a girl's number.

Chicks (sometimes) circle back around.
That's living in hope. Men don't live in hope we live in a world based on facts and logic.

There's billions of women in the world. I'm not keeping the thought and energy of a woman that disrespected me. You keeping her contact on your phone is keeping her energy there in your life in the hope "she circles back around."

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. But, it's all good.
I am on the fence with this one.

If a girl is disrespectful to you or acting in a way that is completely off putting or is blowing hot and cold and being kinda bitchy, deleting her from your social media (not blocking) I think is acceptable.

The idea is that the more she acts up, the harder you become to attain.
If she isn't willing to go out of her way then it's her loss.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In these situations coaxing is pointless

She cancelled , she offered no counter offer

For a first offence she doesn't need to be blocked or removed , she just needs to be frozen out

IF she reinitiates contact ( she should feel obliged too given the circumstances) and she understands your not someone that's happy to allow their time to be wasted then you can try to reschedule if she does it again then she gets blocked

2 strikes and your out

This is a good example of a critical stumbling block nearly every guy including myself has fallen over .... girls pull these stunts because they know they can get away with it have had so many men chase them afterwards

Only dead fish go with the flow.......

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She texted me today asking when we’re gonna “chill” so I asked what her schedule looks like ..

She said literally any day of the week after 3pm ,so we set the date for saturday

2hrs later I forgot that we didn’t make concrete plans what were gonna do or where we’re gonna meet,we just agreed on the day and time...(I’m a newbie/idiot ) so I messaged her that we’re gonna meet downtown, walk around and grab food

All the sudden she messaged me back canceling saying she just booked tickets to a cedar point 2 states away on the fly Saturday and can’t make and that she was really sorry ..

I’m pretty sure I framed it too much of a date and scared her off with the grab food line?
Another possible angle was that she was DTF and didn't wanna hassle with all the formalities. Reason why I say this is because she texted you and asked when you wanted to "chill". Chill can take on a lot of meanings.
Secondly, she made her whole schedule available to you.

If she was DTF, you might've killed the vibe when you tried to setup a formal date rather than asking her to "hang out" at your place.

When she said she was flying out Saturday, you could've just pulled a hail mary and asked at that point if she wanted to just "chill" at your place before she left.

What was her age?

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
No response f
Another possible angle was that she was DTF and didn't wanna hassle with all the formalities. Reason why I say this is because she texted you and asked when you wanted to "chill". Chill can take on a lot of meanings.
Secondly, she made her whole schedule available to you.

If she was DTF, you might've killed the vibe when you tried to setup a formal date rather than asking her to "hang out" at your place.

When she said she was flying out Saturday, you could've just pulled a hail mary and asked at that point if she wanted to just "chill" at your place before she left.

What was her age?

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I Made plans with a girl I approached 4 days ago today (she’s acted extremely interested / quick long texts,a big smile ioi that lead me to approach her)

I haven’t messaged her back yet, I’m new so any help would be appreciated, I had a similar flake 2 weeks ago and need some advice and how to message them back
Sound like low interest. She sees you as low value. Do you think she would have pulled this on Channing Tatum? She knew she had plans with you and made new plans do something else without you. She disrespected you. I honestly wouldn't even reply and I would just move on.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think she would have pulled this on Channing Tatum?
I think every guy needs to ask himself this question when wondering about interest levels. Though I agree with lookatu, in that she was probably dtf, and not interested in the dating experience.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think every guy needs to ask himself this question when wondering about interest levels. Though I agree with lookatu, in that she was probably dtf, and not interested in the dating experience.
Very true. She might have been dtf and not interested in the dating experience but the interest level wasn't high enough to stop her from making different plans without him.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always make concrete plans. Do as little communicating through text message as possible.

I read this article years ago and agreed with it. Still agree with it.

She cancelled , she offered no counter offer

For a first offence she doesn't need to be blocked or removed , she just needs to be frozen out
Any time a woman cancels with no counter offer, she must be deleted from your phone.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is somebody who stands out to me as extremely impulsive, asking you out, booking tickets for a piece of time that was previously free but only chose to book said tickets once time was already spoken for.

This is all bad and if we keep looking it's probably not gonna get better, it rarely does.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

When I'm just about to go on a date with a hot girl, I always end up booking tickets to Cedar Point the day before the date and I'm always really sorry.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Never delete or block a girl's number.

Chicks (sometimes) circle back around.
Why hold that false hope? There's a 1/256 chance she'll circle back, and even then is it for an alpha role? Most times she calls for some beta roles because her orbiters all ghosted or turned alpha (or at least refused to be beta servants).

Stop reaching. Why would you hold a long list of dead ends, dead leads, and women who think you look better dead? So you could be their ego booster a year later after I blew their backs and fronts out? Hell no.