“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

"Girl Bullies" I got proof baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Have yall seen the surreal life? on VH1. the newest one's with my man Flava Flav? He's the man!!! The girl Chaco from love boat and Ryan from american idol. Dude from new kids on the block? etc? The one im focusing on is Brigitte, Silvester Stallone's ex wife.
If you watch the show you see how she abuses poor flav. She smacks him in the face a couple of times and tries to bully him physically. Non believers of my past posts please watch this show so yall can see what I mean. I know my boy Flava flav would understand me. Yeahhhh Boyyyyeeee!!!!
our personalities are alot alike.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Brigitte smacked flav in the face and he slapped her back, that made me proud
 

Jon E

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
1
Location
Vegas
Thats because he and you both are a great big giant PUSSIES. Why is that so hard for you to understand?
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by joecollapoppa
Have yall seen the surreal life? on VH1. the newest one's with my man Flava Flav? He's the man!!! The girl Chaco from love boat and Ryan from american idol. Dude from new kids on the block? etc? The one im focusing on is Brigitte, Silvester Stallone's ex wife.
If you watch the show you see how she abuses poor flav. She smacks him in the face a couple of times and tries to bully him physically. Non believers of my past posts please watch this show so yall can see what I mean. I know my boy Flava flav would understand me. Yeahhhh Boyyyyeeee!!!!
our personalities are alot alike.
Flava isn't taking shyt from that dyke wanna be Euro Trash. He slapped her right back. What I saw is that the two of them had to establish that each wasn't going to take **** from the other. That ho bowed down after she realized that Flava wasn't no punk bytch even though he is a shrimp.

He is also an embarrassment to my race, but that is another story. When I was young I used to believe fools like him should be assassinated....but I got over it.
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Jon E, Don't talk about what you don't know about, just stick to your "heavy metal" aiight? Leave flav alone he's cool and is trying to keep the peace in the house. You don't know about def or hype cuz you ain't neither.

Playa supreme, you're cool with Chuck D. though right?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Jon E

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
1
Location
Vegas
Heavy Metal? WTF?

Yeah dude you're right anyway, you're such a pimp with all of your abusive girlfriends. What was I thinking?:rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top