"Girl Bullies" I got proof baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
Have yall seen the surreal life? on VH1. the newest one's with my man Flava Flav? He's the man!!! The girl Chaco from love boat and Ryan from american idol. Dude from new kids on the block? etc? The one im focusing on is Brigitte, Silvester Stallone's ex wife.
If you watch the show you see how she abuses poor flav. She smacks him in the face a couple of times and tries to bully him physically. Non believers of my past posts please watch this show so yall can see what I mean. I know my boy Flava flav would understand me. Yeahhhh Boyyyyeeee!!!!
our personalities are alot alike.

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
Brigitte smacked flav in the face and he slapped her back, that made me proud

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats because he and you both are a great big giant PUSSIES. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Reaction score
Originally posted by joecollapoppa
Have yall seen the surreal life? on VH1. the newest one's with my man Flava Flav? He's the man!!! The girl Chaco from love boat and Ryan from american idol. Dude from new kids on the block? etc? The one im focusing on is Brigitte, Silvester Stallone's ex wife.
If you watch the show you see how she abuses poor flav. She smacks him in the face a couple of times and tries to bully him physically. Non believers of my past posts please watch this show so yall can see what I mean. I know my boy Flava flav would understand me. Yeahhhh Boyyyyeeee!!!!
our personalities are alot alike.
Flava isn't taking shyt from that dyke wanna be Euro Trash. He slapped her right back. What I saw is that the two of them had to establish that each wasn't going to take **** from the other. That ho bowed down after she realized that Flava wasn't no punk bytch even though he is a shrimp.

He is also an embarrassment to my race, but that is another story. When I was young I used to believe fools like him should be assassinated....but I got over it.

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
Jon E, Don't talk about what you don't know about, just stick to your "heavy metal" aiight? Leave flav alone he's cool and is trying to keep the peace in the house. You don't know about def or hype cuz you ain't neither.

Playa supreme, you're cool with Chuck D. though right?

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heavy Metal? WTF?

Yeah dude you're right anyway, you're such a pimp with all of your abusive girlfriends. What was I thinking?:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.