Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl at work

Clownpaint

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just started a job as a cleaner at a Garden Centre and tonight I was working with a girl for an hour in one part of the store.

I don't want a relationship with this girl, and I'd probably never see her outside of the workplace but I just wanna be able to talk to her comfortably, when I work.

I didn't say one word tonight apart form when I needed something. She's very bubbly and extrovert and I just ain't.

I just wanna like break the ice and I have few ideas but I don't want her to be like "Whatever" because I approached it wrong as I have to work with her on some days.

I'm 16 (and look a bit younger than that) and she's 17 and she fancies herself as a bit of a rude girl; a bit of a joker.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be nice to her, smile once in a while.

Make a joke or two, break the ice that way. There really is no other way...

Have fun!:)

Clownpaint

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see what you're saying but I'm not someone who can just bang in with a joke.

Should I just try and keep it simple and ask her things like how long she's worked there and stuff?

Clownpaint

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
Just treat her as any other girl/person for that matter.

Its just talking!!!

Talk, Listen - repeat....

There is no TRY!!! - Yoda

Dont TRY to be funny, Dont TRY to be anyone else - just be yourself, Be A Man and let it flow

If you have no fear...It helps

Sarge On...
Thanks, Shezz. :D

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha I know what you mean. I have somewhat sort of a dark looking-ness about me. I look like the guy who you wouldn't want to pick a fight with. lol. So just start talking to her. But I don't know I have never had a job and I don't know what it would be like. lol