Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl at work

Theinc

Reaction score
Theres this girl at my office, shes a bit fobbish, seems kinda shy, sorter cute. Never paid attention or spoke to her since shes in a different team, although sits nearby.

Lately I've noticed her around more, mainly because:

- Whenever we see each other around the office she seems to make & hold eye contact.
- She's looked down / to the side and smiled to herself on two occasions when we both made eye contact passing.
- Seems to glance at me when she passes my desk or see's me around (coworker noticed this too)

I dont get any of these from the other girls on my floor. Theres some other things too, but they may just be coincidences.

Not sure if it's all in my head but my instincts tell me shes curious / interested.

Problem is It'd be hard to approach her since we have no reason to interact for work. The kitchen area is small, often with others around. The work Skype is an option although not ideal for a first time convo.

Interested to hear others advice. Is this something or nothing?, how to proceed etc

Please dont give the lines about dipping your pen in the company ink etc.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say hi to her when you see her next. Have you spoken to women before? Do you know how to interact with people at work?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is your career don't do it. If this is just a temporary job then go for it.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is your career don't do it. If this is just a temporary job then go for it.
+1

Its just normalized how little game most men have so the first feminine woman in ear shot men will sacrifice their future.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Smile and say Hi. Next time you ser her on a Monday ask her How was your weekend. tease her because is wasn´t as awesome as yours.

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is definitely something. She likes you and wants to connect. It is up to you to open, she will keep doing that while her interest is high.
I have the exact same situation at work as you, since more than a year.
I haven't made a move because of work issues, but I kept engaging lightly and politely. The signals keep coming, and in the meantime I dug out some info. The girl went in this time through 4 relationships, but she is looking for a better deal always.
Beware.
When the signals became weaker, I only inquired about her with a common friend at work, knowing that it will reach her. Now she is coming to visit my office twice as much and keeps appearing where I am, throwing glances.
All of this while talking marriage with her new boyfriend :)
So beware.

Theinc

Reaction score
Alright so I've had a few good opportunities where shes been alone at lunch etc, admittedly I've hesitated to approach being at work & all. Feeling regret & tired of wondering so next opportunity I'm just gonna roll the dice & go for it. Still got a bit of the eye contact thing going so we"ll see how it goes & report back.

Too much overthinking creates self doubt.