"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Girl at the gym always looking at me....so...How to pickup at the gym?

Username

New Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Behind you
Hello everyone.

I've noticed over the last 2 weeks at my gym there's this nice short brunette. I've see her there a few times each week. I could be mistaken, but she always seems to be looking at me when doing her sets. She doesn't seem to do this to other guys.

She also works out near me, and sort of moves onto machines close to me when I'm around. (We both do weights machines).

Last week she asked to use some weights that were next to me on the floor (but were not mine). She was right near the weights rack anyway, but she asked to use the ones near me.

So...anyway, I'd like to walk up and talk to her...but I no not what to say? How to start a conversation?

I found this...is this advice good? What would you DJ's do?

http://web.archive.org/web/20010331061929/www.askmen.com/love/player/36d_love_games.html

Thankyou.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Kravy

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Walk up to machine she is using and pull realy funny face in the mirror with a pose flexing ya muscle in front of her to put her of her set or mirror what she doing but in realy exaggerated way.

or if you can put on that classic Arnold voice on and say "PUMP IT"YOU CAN DO ITT"NOWW"
Me and my mates usualy say this when doing bench presses, always stuffs up the set your on , cant stop laughing.

lol who knows, something funny to introduce ya self, something c&f to reflect your personality.

Or you can just go
Hi my name is Tom, whats yours ?
 

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
961
Reaction score
16
Location
Maryland
Just go up to her one day and say something that has to do with the machine she is on or what she is doing. Just find something you can ask her that would get her to start talking about herself. Then after a few minutes of talking ask her name and introduce yourself. From then on, have some nice convos with her until you feel confident enough to ask for her number.
 

pinoypower

New Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
talk to her, but don't forget to talk to other people at the gym too!
 

RedZone122

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
That link you posted is the most horrendous thing I've ever seen. 3-4 Weeks before initiating something serious?! Are you kidding me?! WHY DO YOU NEWBIES ASK QUESTIONS THAT ARE ANSWERED IN THE BIBLE - WHY DOES THE FACT THAT ITS IN THE GYM MATTER - GOD DAMN IT ALL, I CANT STAND THIS ANYMORE
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top