"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Girl at gym...

gsintx

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
67
Reaction score
5
Age
36
Girl was at the gym in my apartment complex. She sees that i have a mask on, and takes her mask off. Noticing her inconsideration, i also took my mask off.

She first approaches me and asks if im using the ten pound weights ( i was nowhere near them) and i say no. Later on i ask her if shes using the bench and she takes her stuff off the bench and moves like 6-7 feet from me (a bit dramatically). What gives?

Did I give off a weak/feminine vibe or something? is this why she acted like this? or am i just overthinking?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
Maybe she expected a reaction on her "move" on you (taking mask off and asking about weights you were nowhere near) except "no" and was just pissed when you told her to get outa your way (remove her stuff from the bench you wanted to use).

From what you are writing here you showed no interest for her at all.
 

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
630
Reaction score
670
Age
43
Girl was at the gym in my apartment complex. She sees that i have a mask on, and takes her mask off. Noticing her inconsideration, i also took my mask off.

She first approaches me and asks if im using the ten pound weights ( i was nowhere near them) and i say no. Later on i ask her if shes using the bench and she takes her stuff off the bench and moves like 6-7 feet from me (a bit dramatically). What gives?

Did I give off a weak/feminine vibe or something? is this why she acted like this? or am i just overthinking?
I think its feminine as hell and sheep like behavior to be over concerned with masks. Are you under 50 with no underlying health condition? You have a less than a .01% chance of dying from covid.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
This dynamic seems like it's missing small talk.
This is your neighbor for f*cks sake!
No need to be rigid or stiff like that.

If it was a public gym it would be different, but with an apartment complex gym you need to be more friendly because 9 times out of 10 you'll bump into her again.

If were you I wouldn't even ask. I would just work out like I owned the place.
 

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
630
Reaction score
670
Age
43
@op. Didn't mean to come off as so harsh on my post on masks.

I would just say to not to read too much into her signals. The masks, distancing is throwing all of the normal mating signals off a bit.

If you're interested, start up a conversation and escalate to seeing if she wants to grab coffee or work out together later in the week.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top