Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl at congreess

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So meet this 24 years old at my work congress.

I feel she's into me, check me out, noticed me when i leave and such.

We talk at the table with her colleagues and mine .. All good. She include me in the topic discussion.

Than we alone, tell her lets walk outside of the resto... She says it might be cold.

Say there a cool indoor pool. We head there, chat with other colleagues.

Than we alone: she says.. I am tired. Might go to bed or go see what the others do. She mentions she has a boyfriend.

I ask her if she's in a single room (alone). She says yes.

Okay, i am heading to bed too.

We on the same flood, walk her to her room. She tells me good night. She keep laughing in a small nervous way/or shy.

I feel she is into me. But she did mention the boyfriend and made no invite for me to enter the room other than me walking her there. My guts tell me i had an opening, and she's into me. You know when you know you should make a move.

What's stopping me is : 1. she mentionned boyfriend.. few times 2. its a work congress with the office of my region/state.. so its alot more monitored in terms of work relations. (i did hook up and go laid with coworkers but they were always from different state or hours plane ride 3. it might be just me making mistake (oneitis)

i am wondering if i should knock on her door with a bottle of wine lol.

good point is: i look sharp lol.

When they mention a boyfriend in the convo.. I guess there is nothing to do about it

Last edited: