Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl asks "Are you a virgin?"

Reaction score
i was playing tennis with this girl in pe and shes like are you a virgin and i'm like no ****ing way even though i am. im a senior and shes a sophomore and shes interested in me. i just want to get some head and get another girl becuase shes not that hot. but what do you guys think this question means? is there anything other than the obvious?

what should i do to get some head in pe? u got any tips?

also who else is 17 years old and is a virgin. i get pissed when i hear my friends have sex for the first time. when was the first time you guys had sex?

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LaDanian Tomlinson
i was playing tennis with this girl in pe and shes like are you a virgin and i'm like no ****ing way even though i am. im a senior and shes a sophomore and shes interested in me. i just want to get some head and get another girl becuase shes not that hot. but what do you guys think this question means? is there anything other than the obvious?

what should i do to get some head in pe? u got any tips?

also who else is 17 years old and is a virgin. i get pissed when i hear my friends have sex for the first time. when was the first time you guys had sex?
i was 17 and 90% or more of my friends and classmates were virgin... now i'm 18 and i bet at least 70% of them still are

a month ago i read on men's health (don't blame me) that nowadays the average age is around 19-20 years for males, and while 20 seems a bit too much, you have to think about all those nerds that stay virgin until 25 or so

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My line for that is to say:

"First of all: That's very flattering (as if they were propositioning you)

Second: It shouldn't matter (then look her in the eye and give her a sly grin)"

Same thing goes for: "do you have a gf?" and a plethor of other testing questions

-Damian

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Girl asks "Are you a virgin?"

Originally posted by Jay-X
i was 17 and 90% or more of my friends and classmates were virgin... now i'm 18 and i bet at least 70% of them still are

a month ago i read on men's health (don't blame me) that nowadays the average age is around 19-20 years for males, and while 20 seems a bit too much, you have to think about all those nerds that stay virgin until 25 or so
Just wait till you feel comfortable, and your woman does too. Don't rape a girl just to say you beat the clock at 20.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it doesn't matter if you're a 17 year old virgin so long as:

you aren't insecure
and you give off the vibe that you can get women.

KaminoSS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheGotDamnHNiC
why would you lie to a *****?
your telling me youve never lied to a ***** ?

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Why, are you a vampire? Or is that what turns you on, being a female virgin-surgeon?"

"I kissed a monkey once, does that count?"

"One day maybe."

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky
it doesn't matter if you're a 17 year old virgin so long as:

you aren't insecure
and you give off the vibe that you can get women.
listen to him

TheGotDamnHNiC

Don Juan
Reaction score
macking...

--
"are you a virgin?"
"huh? do i look like a virgin?"
"yea kinda"
"what? you tryna say that i'm some square that can't lay a broad?"
"no"
"good..i gotta go now"

--
"are you a virgin?"
"huh? do i look like a virgin?"
"no"
"good..i gotta go now"

if she asks you again, tell her to get sex off her mind and to try to get to know some other part of your life. or to get out of your face because she is just a fre*k *****.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quit being so insecure.

if you lie to her about being a virgin, then what? when you eventually have sex with a girl (who's under the impression you've had lots of sex, because you lie about it) then you'll be awkward as hell and guess what? they'll be able to tell anyway.

I'm sure that will go over really well.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be confident about telling her this. No need to be ashamed or embarrassed about it.

bebobbox

Don Juan
Reaction score
90% still virgin at 17!? who are you guys haning out with!? i think like 90% of the church cliche are virgin while only 10% of the normal people are

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people like to exagerrate their sexual ability. A thing which I find extremely insecure and low.

JayUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo man, im almost 19, an ive had loads of slags offerin me, even some nice gurrls, but i jus gta wait for a really hot one, i mean, i aint gna wait till im 25, but i jus gotta find me one soon!
Jus tel her you aint a virgin, in the heat of the moment, like when ure in a 'comin clean' moment
one of them 'hey, i kinda lied to u about somethin....'
Good luck man

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
17 I lost my virginity (25 now), Most of my friends were still virgins, except for my hardcore ghetto ass friends but it doesnt matter.

There is a lot of advice I can give you but I think the most important thing to do it to know how to speak to the girl you are going to ****. She will do what you tell her. Girls like a guy who will tell her what to do with authority.

For instance. If you think a girl wants to **** you tell her to come over to your place after school. Say it with authority as if you dont have time to discuss it.

If anything make it like a joke and see how much overthetop authority you can put in your voice. Make it obvious to yourself that you are putting too much authority in your voice and if it gets funny for both of you keep it up.

"Now kiss my ****. (whipping **** out) WITH YOUR TONGUE STUPID." chances are she'll smile and suck it hard.

Understand the attitude that I am trying to convey, not necessarily the words.

Bebobox, I think you mean clique, not cliche.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr Spitfire
"Now kiss my ****. (whipping **** out) WITH YOUR TONGUE STUPID." chances are she'll smile and suck it hard.
maybe that'll work with the girls you hang out with, but don't advise the average guy to say something stupid like that.