Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl asks "Are you a virgin?"

the pokemaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can either say.

No. And if she asks who, then tell her to mind her business.

Yes. what do you wanna change that?

or something along those lines.

Reaction score
also who else is 17 years old and is a virgin. i get pissed when i hear my friends have sex for the first time. when was the first time you guys had sex? [/B][/QUOTE] but what do you guys think this question means?

Interesting ? I would also like to know as well

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^lmao are yall serious?

here's what I would say:

Based on my experiences...when a gurl asks me if i have a girlfriend, she is thinking of dating me, when she asks if I;ve been thinking about her, she's been thinking of me. So when you ask me of my sexual life I think, you are just thinking about fvcking. So lets just cut through the crap and...(do the hippity dippity or insert funny sexual remark)

or you can CHECK THE ARCHIVES ON THE THREAD ABOUT RESPONSES TO GURLS ASKING ABOUT HOW MANY SEXUAL PARTNERS YOU HAD

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to be funny about every question a woman asks ya.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl: Are you a virgin?
Me: God no, you were born, weren't you?

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AC/DC
Girl: Are you a virgin?
Me: God no, you were born, weren't you?
Man you got a healthy sens of humour :crackup:

Reaction score
Originally posted by LaDanian Tomlinson
ialso who else is 17 years old and is a virgin. i get pissed when i hear my friends have sex for the first time. when was the first time you guys had sex?
this is probably the easyest time to loose it (when your in highschool). If you don't loose it in highschool, it'll be a while....

i'm 22 and still hold the card (the future looks glim:( )

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by darkwoodstock

Personally I too am 17 and a virgin, the only time I recall ever having to defend myself for being a virgin was when one girl persued the subject by saying "Really?? What's wrong with you?!" proceeded by laughter.
My advice and my responce is the same, I told her that I took solice in the fact that I could go out anytime I wanted to and get laid by plenty of girls.
I would have said "well I'm not a *****, and I dont spread my legs for just anyone.... only your mom"

steroidsrule

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha ac/dc is the man... i would go with whatever he says...amen to that

SomeRandomGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who really cares if you’re a virgin or not. I think you should just be honest and really not care. Believe me you can give off the same vibe being a virgin or not being a virgin.(Also you lying and saying you aren’t(when you are) might work angst you(it happened to a close friend, she immediately saw him as an average dude that f&*!s random chicks(he was 16)(this was actually a smart woman who wanted a serious relationship, not some stupid hot bimbo, so it turned her off pretty quickly)

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nighthawk
"Why, are you a vampire? Or is that what turns you on, being a female virgin-surgeon?"

"I kissed a monkey once, does that count?"

"One day maybe."
You should say stuff like this.
"Never answer a question directly, unless the answer is no"
Keep it C&F and just be in control of the situation no matter what she asks or throws at you!

I was a virgin until i was 18, and so were atleast half of my friends at that time. As long as you don't seem completely hopeless with women, like if you couldn't get laid to save your life, then it won't matter. Maybe she'll even break you in if you tell her :)

You should never ever be ashamed of anything you are or do. Be a man!