"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Girl acting squirrelly or does she think shes calling me out on something?

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Date went super well. Didn’t even make it to our activity spot before we ended up back at my place.

She brought up that I must not be a “casual texter”. I just asked her what she meant and told her we can talk right now about anything your little heart desires (with a little smirk). I can tell this girl must be used to guys sitting and chitchatting, or as she calls it “casual texting”, her all the time and I clearly don’t fit that mold. I also told her sometimes I even prefer to talk on the phone instead, and she said she likes that as well.

She also was trying to ask me questions about past relationships or when my last relationship was. Again, I didn’t give her what she wanted and just asked “what do you mean?” With another smirk, and “you can be my girlfriend tonight if you’re on your best behavior” to which I jokingly said “okay we’re breaking up now” when she said something to try to test me about one of my passions outside of work that I pursue. She responded positively on everything.

Overall, feeling like I’ve made the right moves to raise her interest and attraction. It showed with the flirty texts and how eager she was around me all night. Probably will give her a call in a few days for another date, this time dinner at my or her place
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
This so much. if a man texts me too much, texts novels or wants to chat over text i lose interest. chicks do this behavior with each other and try to with men. it’s not manly behavior. it’s a total turn off. a simple “looking forward to seeing you tonight” works for me from a man. it conveys his interest but also tell me , “stfu and stop texting me and we will talk in person.”
What do you know, you get swept off your feet by awkward repair guys that give hugs
 
Top