Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl acting squirrelly or does she think shes calling me out on something?

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Date went super well. Didn’t even make it to our activity spot before we ended up back at my place.

She brought up that I must not be a “casual texter”. I just asked her what she meant and told her we can talk right now about anything your little heart desires (with a little smirk). I can tell this girl must be used to guys sitting and chitchatting, or as she calls it “casual texting”, her all the time and I clearly don’t fit that mold. I also told her sometimes I even prefer to talk on the phone instead, and she said she likes that as well.

She also was trying to ask me questions about past relationships or when my last relationship was. Again, I didn’t give her what she wanted and just asked “what do you mean?” With another smirk, and “you can be my girlfriend tonight if you’re on your best behavior” to which I jokingly said “okay we’re breaking up now” when she said something to try to test me about one of my passions outside of work that I pursue. She responded positively on everything.

Overall, feeling like I’ve made the right moves to raise her interest and attraction. It showed with the flirty texts and how eager she was around me all night. Probably will give her a call in a few days for another date, this time dinner at my or her place

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This so much. if a man texts me too much, texts novels or wants to chat over text i lose interest. chicks do this behavior with each other and try to with men. it’s not manly behavior. it’s a total turn off. a simple “looking forward to seeing you tonight” works for me from a man. it conveys his interest but also tell me , “stfu and stop texting me and we will talk in person.”
What do you know, you get swept off your feet by awkward repair guys that give hugs