Girl acting odd out of the blue

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started a job a month or so ago. One of the girls there asked me if I had a class at a local university, I said that I did and she goes on to tell me that she noticed me in there. Friendly chatter at work for a week or so then she creeps me on facebook. She adds me and sends me a message which is flirty.

I ask if she wants to go get a beer, we go out. We ended up going on a couple more dates. Kiss closed on the second one.

I don't text with her often but in the beginning her texts were very interested/lengthier. Now her texts are more to the point and not so much open ended. When we're at work/class she's not like this, she's chatty and flirty. It's been about two weeks since we hung out, granted we've been busy with exams, etc. but I've tried to hang out with her two times since the last time. Each time it just kinda gets brushed off and she doesn't counter with anything.

Not a big deal to me just curious what the best "play" here is. I was thinking being friendly but going about my business. She saves me a spot in class so I figure blow it off and just go sit else where, at work say "hi" but focus on my job, etc. Feels like it's lopsided in her favor to set things up so I figure withdraw and move on is the best.

demezel

Don Juan
Reaction score
i believe you just pull out, she is getting bored because nothing has really happened you guys and we all know that the thing girls love the most is having fun. you havent lost her yet you just need to kinda make her pvssy wet again which would be pulling out

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
demezel said:
i believe you just pull out, she is getting bored because nothing has really happened you guys and we all know that the thing girls love the most is having fun. you havent lost her yet you just need to kinda make her pvssy wet again which would be pulling out
Care to explain the bolded part? We havn't banged yet but its' hard when can't meet up.

Single4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're looking for a serious thing, then move on and don't look back.

If not looking for serious relationship, then you have to get her excited again because she's losing interest.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sent me a text this morning, "do you work tonight." to which I didn't reply.

Saw her at work did my thing she talked with me but I kept it brief and moved onto other things. Tomorrow I have class with her. She saves me a spot, should I not sit next to her? Seems kinda ****ish. If I do I'll turn down a ride from her though.