Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl accepts date but doesn't give me her number

Prodoge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl in question is a friend of friends and over the last few weeks we ended up going out with the same people.

About a week ago I messaged her on facebook and chatted a bit. During the week a couple of snapchat exchanges.
Earlier today I suggested we go to an icecafe tomorrow afternoone and she agreed immediately. We sorted the logistics and I asked for her number.

However she did not answer to that last message.
Lets say I am mildly confused and afraid she will flake.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Make the plans, give her the benefit of meeting up with you.

Dont burn a potential lay because she doesnt give you her number right away.

Would you rather text her or meet up and potentially fvck her?

Exactly.

Prodoge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Make the plans, give her the benefit of meeting up with you.

Dont burn a potential lay because she doesnt give you her number right away.

Would you rather text her or meet up and potentially fvck her?

Exactly.

Yeah sure but I would imagine she has no problem giving me her number if she agrees on a date.

Unless she is planning on flaking

Glassguy

Reaction score
Then dont go out with her. You asked for advice and I chimed in. It makes no different to me. If it was me, I would invite her out to something I wanted to do or was going to do already. If she flakes, who cares. You're still doing something you wanted to do.

I have had this happen a few times. On a couple occasions, we met up (no exchange of number because she wasnt comfortable with it) and had great dates. I never brought it up again and treated them as a plate. Eventually they asked me why I didnt ask for their number again. I told both of them that I didnt need it. I could fb message them if I wanted them to come hang out at my place.

I've also had the opposite happen. I invited her to a place I was already going to for drinks, she didnt show, and I had fun with my friends anyways. I actually picked up a chick and plated her that was better looking that night. She messaged me several days later with the "sorry something came up" and I never responded to her.

Dont think you have to clear your schedule for her or any chick for that matter. Make sure that your dates are set up around something that you want to do anyway. Its a win win. If they dont show up, screw them. Chat up more chicks while you're out that evening.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this happen last week. Some chick on a dating site messaged me, I asked her out, she said lets do it, but when I ask for her number she says she doesn't know my name. Long story short, we chatted all day, then she suddenly stops responding after I tell her where I'm from. Biches be confusing as hell sometimes. Had so handful of chicks I had dates set up with then flake on me. Getting really old playing the game.

DanielLee5

Banned
Reaction score
May be she was so anxious that she forgot.. Or may be she had negative experience

DanielLee5

Banned
Reaction score
I meant she had negative experience with sharing her number that ended up with threatens or something, I know such a girl

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl in question is a friend of friends and over the last few weeks we ended up going out with the same people.

About a week ago I messaged her on facebook and chatted a bit. During the week a couple of snapchat exchanges.
Earlier today I suggested we go to an icecafe tomorrow afternoone and she agreed immediately. We sorted the logistics and I asked for her number.

if she flakes in this situation then she was planning to flake on you from the very beginning and concocted a scheme to lead you on first, in that case it's probably a good thing you didn't waste storage space on your phone for a number you'd delete in like 2 days anyway lol

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is a rookie move. If you already set the date, then why ask for the number? Meet her and she will gladly give it to you then if she likes you without you even asking for it after the date.

Numbers are meaningless to a large degree.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should get her number after the date...

If she confirms you good

If she gives you her number after the date.... it means you did great

Still aim for the lay or a 2nd date depending on the ''context'' (she might just want to hookup).

You can leave her your number.

The only matter is having the date and at the end she confortable enough to share her digits

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its cautious from her perspective. You are a stranger until she meets you. If she meets you in a public place she can decide whether she trusts you to give you her personal information. You have to understand there are tons of creeps out there so it is smart for a girl to be careful.

So just go at the agreed place & time, message her your number in case she runs late or something and expect to meet her there. If she shows up then you've got something to work with, if not, do an approach or two at the venue. Either way make it work in your favor.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah sure but I would imagine she has no problem giving me her number if she agrees on a date.
Why would you assume that?

From her perspective, agreeing to meet you without giving you her number is a safe bet.

What if she gives you her number and meets you, doesn't like you, but you end up being a creep who blows up her phone?

She's "auditioning" to see you you "qualify" to get her number.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd probably show up 15 minutes late to a date like this, pop in see if she's there, and leave immediately if she's not. seems like a risky proposition (like she's not even planning to show up) but at the same time you have to go because if you don't show up then you could miss a chance to get laid