Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gillette posted a photo of a plus-size model and Twitter couldn't handle it - NSFYH

RickTheToad

Reaction score
WARNING - WARNING - WARNING - THE FOLLOWING IMAGE IS NSFYH. AGAIN, NOT SAFE FOR YOUR HEALTH. PROCEED ACCORDINGLY AND HAVE NO FOOD OR DRINK IN YOUR MOUTHS IF YOU PROCEED FURTHER.

May God help us if more and more ladies turn out like this. It will be the end of civilization as we know it. We really should consider a fat tax at these fast food eateries and processed foods. I believe some European countries do this. I almost vomited when I saw this. It's DISGUSTING.

Billtx49

Reaction score
She’s in shallow water… Must be a beached whale
Lmao…

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I have no idea what's going on with this world. It's absolutely crazy. Forget that she's as big as an Ocra, the heath consequences and costs to service this thing are enormous (no pun intended). She's as big as a black bear. Side note, I would who'd win in a fight? Would the black bear attempt a fight with something as large as this, or would it run away? If the later, she could be used as a non-fatal way of scaring away bears during hiking. Just a thought.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have go to save that whale and push her back into open water!

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole SJW thing used to anger me but now I see it as a plus

Think about it

If the whole world is weak and feminized and flabby and stupid and angry.... that's a great opportunity

In 20 years your average looking white guy with his sh!t together will be King of the world

It's already happening

Younger girls at my work are highly attracted to the insensitive sh!t that comes out my mouth

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just cant wrap my head around the leftist (delusional) belief that they can alter the perception of beauty through propaganda. One almost has to wonder if it's part of some greater agenda...................

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy God.

Loved the first response (from a woman): "Please stop."

Some idiot also replied, "weight is not an indicator of health." That's when I closed the window.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Some idiot also replied, "weight is not an indicator of health." That's when I closed the window.
Yep, what kind of idiot doesn’t believe her knees don’t completely fail in 10-30 years from that additional weight support, not to mention various other internal problems developing…

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With all those fat wrinkles, the use of a razor would lead to a death by bleeding (kebab style).

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, what kind of idiot doesn’t believe her knees don’t completely fail in 10-30 years from that additional weight support, not to mention various other internal problems developing…
Heart disease, America's #1 killer I believe. But nobody wants to worry about that - they're too concerned with fighting "shame."

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her thighs look like that one rock formation that has 2 standing spikes and a space between them

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
1 of her legs must weight at least 75kgs.

Those cannibals in Papua New Guinea would positively salivate if she's beached and got stuck on their shores....

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just realized this is Gillette again. I think they're trying to go out of business.

Tom Brady plays at Gillette stadium. I wonder if he'd leave Gisele for this plus size model?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on the beach at the time and I helped the other stunned onlookers push her back into the water. My lower back has never been the same since.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So... I wouldn't call what she is wearing a 'bikini'