Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gillette ad shows a man teaching his transgender son to shave

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the beginning it was targeted at White men. I would agree that there has been an uptick recently in targeting blacks with the feminized $hit though.
I'd reverse that, its been going on for decades against black men, its now becoming prominent in the white community. That's why there is so much more back lash now, in general. Just like the war on drugs.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would agree in the war on drugs, but totally disagree with attempts at the feminization of men. For example, while White men have been constantly under attack for "toxic masculinity", Blacks have been largely left alone in this area even despite the constant barrage of clearly "toxic" lyrics in typical Black music.
That's because only white guys aren't allowed to be masculine, :lol:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like a man can be productive or masculine but not both, they let a group of men being masculine as long as they are not productive or efficient.

Thats why they are fine with ignorant poor people being manly but feel the need to feminize middle class men.

Same thing with women, they can be efficient or make kids not both, which is why poor ignorant women pop kids like dogs while middle class women are poisoned with feminism and "muh career".