Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gillette ad shows a man teaching his transgender son to shave

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why blame Gillette? This is the world we're living in now, this is just a reflection of it. This is what people want, apparently.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like they're into to online media drama rather than selling razors. Perhaps they can shut down the razor factory and just make short, provocative films for the festival circuit.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grossssss..........................
**** Gillette

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man teaches bearded daughter how to shave. Fails to teach her to respect herself for who she was born.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adam Carolla was tslking about how the commercials for Jeep cars in the 80's were about being rugged, manly and not giving a F. I saw one from back then and it showed a man goong off road into the canyon smoking a cig and not giving a F.

I'm not sure what's up peoples arsses theese days.

This is just faggotry.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this Jeep commerical from 1984 would be banned these days, its also the coolest commercial I have seen for years:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Programming men through the media is the most successful form of perception alteration in the history of man.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Glad I only had one child, a daughter, who is happy with the gender she was born and thinks transgender people are morons. If I had a child who told me they were transgender I think I would loose my mind.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This **** is going to be gone soon. The writing is already on the wall for the intersectional left and their utter stupidity.

That said I'll never buy another gilette product again, not that I have in over 6 years already. They can go bankrupt selling their overpriced garbage.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This **** is going to be gone soon. The writing is already on the wall for the intersectional left and their utter stupidity.
I don't see any sign of it disappearing. From my observation ( and I've been observing for years), it's only getting more and more deeply ingrained into our society.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see any sign of it disappearing. From my observation ( and I've been observing for years), it's only getting more and more deeply ingrained into our society.
You're not wrong, but CNN, MSNBC, buzzfeed, vice and all the sjw media are all circling the drain and shedding employees to stay afloat. That, and elections everywhere are going right wing.

You also need to bear in mind that your average leftist is such a fvcking joiner (collectivist nature) that they can't bear the thought of not being with the times. Half of them will jump ship when it crashes into reality just because they can't bear to think different from the crowd.

The universities are the real problem, but they'll likely be the next to go bankrupt

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a combination of:

1. Push strategy...i.e. you didn't know you needed to care about this, but here it is.
2. A bunch of isolated idiots in a Madison Avenue boardroom looking for provocative ideas.
3. Rationalization that if you complain openly about it, you will be shot down, doxxed, isolated, etc.
4. Selling razors, presumably in their minds to the new generation of shavers.

It's win-win for Gillette because as I mentioned, people who point out how silly it is risk being attacked as out of step. If it does sow enough dissent, Gillette still is being talked about. It's kind of like wedge issues in politics, meant to distract while the train chugs along.

Sadly, it's not enough for any brand to just do what it does. It's why you get candy bars in "bite" forms and why McDonald's tries to be everything but a hamburger joint. Why can't Snickers just be Snickers? When they're not supposedly using NASA technology to improve razors, Gillette now is resorting to telling stories about how woke they are. They can't just sell quality razors. This is truly the stupid side of capitalism, I must admit.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's win-win for Gillette because as I mentioned, people who point out how silly it is risk being attacked as out of step. If it does sow enough dissent, Gillette still is being talked about. It's kind of like wedge issues in politics, meant to distract while the train chugs along.
So long as they don't go out of the way to attack their customer base when everyone complains about how ****ty their add is, it will work. Nike got cash from using kaepernick and Gilette has so far kept their mouth shut. Has anyone noticed that Kaepernick was never heard from again?

Not every brand knows how to do it though. Star wars, Marvel and the gaming industry have gone the other way, attacking their core fan base when their ****ty products get the hatred they deserve to get.

Danger is absolutely right. The silent majority does not voice their opinion, they just check out and leave. Meanwhile, the collectivists have been lying for so long that they're completely out of touch with reality.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't watch commercials I just use what works I could careless about a commercial, I rarely watch TV, watching TV is nothing but poison for your brain. Been using Gillette razors for couple decades they just work so I keep buying them, women hate facial hair so a guy has to keep shaving lol.

Reactions: Von