Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Gigolo

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
yes, I mean, the only ads are the ones for gay men to use.

All I can think is that's where a woman would have to research them.

Wherever the gay men would use the service, surely some of the 'servicemen for hire' would be bisexual.
Maybe. I think it works out if a one woman have a boytoy aka gigolo and pays him, it can easily spread the word among other older ladies that he can fvck them good and thats how they hire them. Also, dance bear shows. Who knows really
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Maybe. I think it works out if a one woman have a boytoy aka gigolo and pays him, it can easily spread the word among other older ladies that he can fvck them good and thats how they hire them. Also, dance bear shows. Who knows really
Ya, women don't help other women like that. I've never heard women bragging about men, they're usually silent on a man's ability that way.

The concept of any hooking is you're paying them to leave, not stay. lol

Or else a woman could just go into a crowded male room and ask for sex.

Its getting them to leave that would be tricky. lol
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Exactly, that's why I opened this thread because I'm amazed how rare it is. Heck even swingers are more common than gigolos.
Gigolos started dying off with the advent of the internet and almost completely died off with social media and OLD.

The only type of gigolos these days are the ones that work with/for matchmaking services. Yes there are women that do pay matchmaking services to pair them up with a good guy surprisingly.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top