Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Giga Chad

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But at the end of the day, he is another athlete who women will be gunning for to either get married, start a scandal to get hush money paid to them, to or get knocked up by because they see $$ signs. Not an enviable position IMO. He constantly has to be on guard.
Modern athletes are doing it wrong. They should marry young and have kids with their high school girlfriend. (I.e. Lebron James, Stephen Curry, etc) By the time they are into their late 20s and worth millions, all the females are gold digging hves looking to trap.

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to mention, it's extremely odd for a bunch of supposedly heterosexual men to have a heated debate over which football player looks more "Chad". What's next, a thread about quarterbacks' penis sizes?
OP is a good poster. I didn't take as a "gay" thing so much as it was tongue and cheek about "woman fawn over this guy so much a brothel is offering free sex!" I will say some of the subsequent posts comparing Jimmy to other dudes was a little weird though ha.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Modern athletes are doing it wrong. They should marry young and have kids with their high school girlfriend. (I.e. Lebron James, Stephen Curry, etc) By the time they are into their late 20s and worth millions, all the females are gold digging hves looking to trap.
Getting married young would certainly solve some problems for modern athletes, but not all. Still doesn't stop some bimbo trying to get knocked up by them. For all we know it is happened but been hushed up when it comes to Lebron or Curry. Women throw themselves at those guys and aren't going to give a sh1t that they are married.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mahomes too. As classy a guy as you're going to find and with his HS sweetheart (who is a very cute blond former pro soccer athlete.) Drew Brees too. Married his college sweetheart.

These two are good role models for young men too. I would not say that about Jimmy G, and I agree there are SS men who can easily pull higher quality better looking women on the regular.

I thought labeling him a Giga-Chad was a bit much. Brady is a Giga-Chad, so is Beckham, Kershaw, and so was Gretsky in his prime. This guy? Good for him enjoying his fame and being able to play football for a living, but I'm just not that impressed with his choices in women or his looks, that's all.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mahomes too. As classy a guy as you're going to find and with his HS sweetheart (who is a very cute blond former pro soccer athlete.) Drew Brees too. Married his college sweetheart.
Yea, how could I forget about Mahomeboy. Some of the other young QBs have long time girlfriends as well- Josh Allen, Joe Burrow.

I don’t envy the position of pro athletes. On one hand it’s unlimited casual sex and options. On the other hand- most of those options just want clout and a piece of the fortune.

If I have a son with that kind of future, I’d definitely warn him he should go ahead and find wifey in HS or early years of college. Only trouble awaits out there…

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is a good poster. I didn't take as a "gay" thing so much as it was tongue and cheek about "woman fawn over this guy so much a brothel is offering free sex!" I will say some of the subsequent posts comparing Jimmy to other dudes was a little weird though ha.
Yeah, I wasn't talking about Howiestern but about some of the subsequent posters.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man could have anyone by status standards and these girls are who he chooses? He has a lack of class or a deep lack of self esteem or both. Ouch but just call it how I see it.
Not sure how to be jealous of a guy that is offered sex with two women who’s vag’s have seen more cawk than a urinal at Grand Central Station.

But hey whatever works for you OP.

p.s. still wonder about men who care so much about professional sports people to engage in the repartee above? Do you know their jock strap sizes too?

Embrace the cringe.
Manhammer...its all in fun, not so serious. I thought it was a funny story thats why I shared it.

I don't care who Jimmy bangs. But nobody should live their life to please others.

This whole thread has been pretty funny.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jimmy Garoppolo is not a Giga Chad, though he is a definite Chad at 6'2", physically fit, and has made millions of dollars playing professional football.

I have an unpopular opinion on Tom Brady. I have never seen Tom Brady as a true Alpha male. His relationship with Bridget Moynahan from 2004-2006 is the best evidence of him not being an Alpha. What Alpha male who has been part of a Super Bowl winning team is dating a woman 6 years older than him?

Even Aaron Rodgers is a bit overrated as a seducer as he has had some extended relationships with older women.

Joe Montana and Wayne Gretzky would have been closer to Chads in their athletic primes. Neither would have struck me as a Giga Chad.

There are some businessman and other guys we could debate as Giga Chads or Chads as compared to NFL QBs and other pro athletes.

Is there something definitive to differentiate a Giga Chad from just a standard Chad?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Giga Chad" Jimmy Garoppolo had one poor season with the Las Vegas Raiders and was released from the team.

He quickly signed on with the Los Angeles Rams to be a backup quarterback.

Los Angeles is still close enough to the Chicken Ranch where he could still take advantage of the free brothel sex offer if it still stands.