"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Gifts...

davester88

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2004
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
Hey guys, heres my problem. I got a girl a present, but she didnt get me one because she wasnt expecting one from me. Do you think I should still give it to her. We're friends, but I've avoided hanging out with her alot on purpose just so I dont get stuck in the friendship zone. We were gonna meet up tommorow. She was going to get me a gift, but she was flat broke because she bought for all her girl friends.

I didnt get her anything big, just some shower gel things but I just wanted to get your guys input. She has shown some interest, like heavy eye contact, etc.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
3
Location
Durham, NC
Its up to you.

I personally would just give to her because

A) i have no use for shower gel that smells like mango
B) it wouldn't be worth my time to return it and get the $12 back

after all it is the season of giving :rolleyes:

Make your own decision
 

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by davester88
We're friends, but I've avoided hanging out with her alot on purpose just so I dont get stuck in the friendship zone.
...
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
I've gotta remember to make a left when I come into the forum, otherwise I end up in the middle of sh1t like this...:rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

davester88

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2004
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
sorry guys, I meant I'm friends with her, but not great friends to avoid being put in the friendship zone.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Re: Re: Gifts...

Originally posted by Pfeile
"Gift" is German for "poison". Go figure lol...
Humorous? Yes :p

Suprising? No :(
 

Pfeile

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Re: Re: Re: Gifts...

Originally posted by Vincent
Humorous? Yes :p

Suprising? No :(
I don't get you... why is that not surprising? :confused:
 

hacx

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
u need to read the bible.......

all i can say is da u acting desperate...

Kill that desperation! by pook....
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16926

How do I get out of the "friend zone"?

Now this doesn't always work, but this is the only way you are going to be able to do it - STOP treating her like she's just a friend, however DON'T stop TALKING to her like she's a friend. Start requesting more often that the two of you spend alone time together. If you have not gotten her number, get it. And start holding her hand, start kissing, start doing the things that you would do with a woman that you have just met that DIDN'T start off as just a friend.

afc faq
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56520
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top