"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Gift and interpretation help!

Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
I need some help with understand some stuff and also some help suggesting gifts...

Ok earlier this fall I met this girl at a friends party, we really hit it of and that evening we went out dancing... We danced and danced the whole night ,we were almost melded into eachother and so into eachother. But she had a BF so we couldn't take it further...

Now I KNOW she likes me cause she talked about me with her friends and she flat out told me she really liked me and I charmed her to hell... Now she also knows I see other girls and have lots of girl friends etc but she also knows I like her... I don't supplicate her or anything though. Many times over the fall she has asked me out for evening/nightly walks, walking around talking etc.

Now people might think friendzone, maybe, maybe not. I don't care, never stopped me before...

She even asked me to go to some conserts with her, which I did. We talk some on MSN too, she IM me all the time trying to find out what i'm doing, etc. I answer her once in a while. Everytime we meet too we flirt alot, and she also blushes alot, looks down etc.

Even though I know she likes me, I've sort of ignored the question of her IL or not..... I don't care, I'm taking this as a lesson to how to interpret female behavior.

This is where the gift thing comes inn..

The day before I went home for christmas she told me she had a christmas presant for me, which I went to fetch before leaving. I timed it really good cause her BF was there then and I could see her face go all *ooops* when she handed me the gift. She sort of hid behind the door when talking to me and hugging me goodbye etc so the BF couldn't see us (Btw he is a TOTAL GEEK, he sits at the computer 50+% of the time he is at her place...)..

Now a gift might not mean anything, but when I opened it christmas eve and found a really cute red silkboxer I really started to wonder...

Now I'm gonna buy her something back so I need some advice... I like her, but I don't really desire her, ok abit since she has a BF and is so strange in behavior...

So gifttips and interpretation of this girl would be appreciated!


Sincerely
an apparent marsman :p
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Get her a nice gift certificate to Victoria's Secret. Then go shopping with her.
 
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
We don't have VS in my country, nothing really close either....

Some more tips would be nice, and some interpretation of her behavior too....


Thx for your reply though!
 

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
292
Reaction score
2
Location
ATL
Why haven't you f-closed her already since you don't desire her? If you don't consider a relationship w/ her, then why buy a gift? She is definately not lrt material imo. If you want more than a fvk from her, then buy a gift probably won't hurt since her IL seems pretty high. As for what kind of gifts, i am not an expert at that.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Because of the BF thing... First of all I'm not particularely found of fvcking up relationships but second of all she holds back due to the BF. She is prinicple faithful...

I AM going to get her a gift cause even though if we never have sex or end up somehow I'll have her as a friend.. She is a great dancer, she has some really pretty friends and she goes to one of the parts of my uni so I can get invited to their private parties. and it's social rapport good...

Any pretty girl I get to know that I don't fvck I keep as a friend or simular.

Another thing is I generally want to fvck any girl I find attractive and sexy and if somehow they put up a challenge like this one does it makes me want to "win"! So you can say that I want to fvck her, I just don't desire or think about her.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
She seems to show high IL but what exactly todo I think others are better equiped to tell you... Especially regarding the giftpart....
 
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Ye I think so too, but I'm not sure how to handle it or what to get her...

Maybe my question/thread is just dumb/strange since so few have bothered to reply.. I wish Big Pappy, MVPlaya or someone could help out, from what I've seen they and several others always give really good advice!
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Nah but it's abit out of my area of expertize (gifts etc)....

I have no idea why noone is answering you...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
I'm so sorry for nagging but I have 2-3 days left finding the right gift(s) and finding out how to deal with this girl...

So please help me.
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Dude mellow the f*ck out.

How wrong can you go with this. Buy her whatever you're buying your sister this year. You won't succeed or fail on the strength of the girft you buy.

Oh and good luck.
 
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Ye you are right... I'll just buy something nice, she collects some stuff I'll buy that, maybe massageoil whatever....



I'm still wondering if she's REALLY interested though or not and what would be a good way to get the BF out of the picture...
 
Top