Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Ghosting

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Ghosting


We are staunchly Pro - Ghosting on this sub. Any comments guilt tripping women for dropping communication with men without explanation will be removed. You don’t owe men an explanation for ****. Don’t get beat up, cursed out, maimed, sexually assaulted, stalked or murdered out of a sense of obligation to assuage the male ego. Don’t give them the opportunity to wear down your resolve with lies, guilt trips, and crocodile tears. We don’t care if you’ve been dating for years. The most dangerous time for a woman is when she attempts to break up with a man.

Break out like a bandit in the night and don’t look back.


My comment: so here's another example of women rationalising and trying to blame others for being basically a rotten person. Of course I'm sure they wouldn't like it if some guy does the same to them. And anyone that disagrees will get their comments deleted. Where have I seen that before?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top