Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ghosting

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just curious under what circumstances do you guys think this is ok? My situation almost crossed the line with a chick who was married.. trying to branch swing to me. Nothing physical ever happened.. she went flaky used the word love. Her husband finds texts and things blew up on her end. Went two weeks without talking after this happened but she reached out and wanted to remain friends. Over the last month I grew tired of talking to her and still pissed I let myself get into that spot and pissed she let her texts wide open on iPad when I warned her. When I would email her back i would hear how stressful things have been and how her marriage is over. I honestly feel nothing for her and just simply stopped responding to her emails. I told her when this started i never wanted to hear about her marriage or her personal issues. she crossed that boundary non stop and I had enough. I feel somewhat guilty about ghosting.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When women give me problems, I dissappear.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just curious under what circumstances do you guys think this is ok? My situation almost crossed the line with a chick who was married.. trying to branch swing to me. Nothing physical ever happened.. she went flaky used the word love. Her husband finds texts and things blew up on her end. Went two weeks without talking after this happened but she reached out and wanted to remain friends. Over the last month I grew tired of talking to her and still pissed I let myself get into that spot and pissed she let her texts wide open on iPad when I warned her. When I would email her back i would hear how stressful things have been and how her marriage is over. I honestly feel nothing for her and just simply stopped responding to her emails. I told her when this started i never wanted to hear about her marriage or her personal issues. she crossed that boundary non stop and I had enough. I feel somewhat guilty about ghosting.
Reminds me of a girl I know. Call me superstitious but, I wont **** with marriage man. I use to feel bad if a girl had a bf. Now, I do not ask. The onus is on her to shut me down or disclose. Not likely of course. Female logic.

You feel guilty about ghosting. Said woman is cheating on her husband. If not with you, someone else. A woman who is separated blew up my phone about not initiating contact. LULz

Well, if she was 18-23, it be different. There is only X amount of women a man can juggle. There is nothing profound of stealing away a ***** TS. You did it right. Now, invest your time in TOP FORM SMV POON.