Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ghosting / No Contact

Tedhe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All,

When does one Ghost or go No Contact?

Is it used to gain power back? If so how often does it work?

New to this board - so if this question has been asked, we'll answer it again :)

Thanks all for your wisdom!
T

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When either

A) you've lost your frame

Or

B) you figure out the girl is low class and not worth your time

Most commonly its A

And success is variable, depends what you are wanting to acheive

Tedhe

Don Juan
Reaction score
When either

A) you've lost your frame

Or

B) you figure out the girl is low class and not worth your time

Most commonly its A

And success is variable, depends what you are wanting to acheive
Thanks brother!

Again I plead newbieness - but what does it mean to lose one frame?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Thanks brother!

Again I plead newbieness - but what does it mean to lose one frame?
If you feel she's just using you for her ego/ to give her attention/ anything else in beta bucks/ or you just f**ked up somewhere along the way. It's better to just move on instead of hanging around her, unless you just want to be her friend.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's only works once you've established a good amount of rapport. Iwo, people need to know who theyre missing.

DongWong

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say ghost when she asks you what car you drive or when she brought up she has an std(a girl told me she had on the first date, good thing I didn't smash or make out before she mentioned it) or she starts talking about all her ex bf's(you do not want to be the shoulder to cry on)

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When does one Ghost or go No Contact?
I don't call it ghosting or no contact.... I just walk away. When do I walk away? When a woman is giving me signs of dis-interest or if she is no longer any fun.

Is it used to gain power back? If so how often does it work?
No... I don't use it as a 'power' play, it's just what I do so that I'm not wasting time with women that are not interested or adding stress and drama to my life. You walk away, put her out of your mind and go find women who like me to spend time with.

Sometimes if a woman is showing disinterest, and you walk away from her, she will come back and start contacting you and putting effort into you. When this happens either one of two things have happened.

(1) She was always interested in you, but was playing games hoping to get you to come un-glued.

(2) She didn't realize she liked you until she thought that she might lose you.

But if a women is REALLY dis-interested walking away from her is not going to get her to come to you. She might not like you as a potential mate, but if you walk away from her, at least she will respect you. This MIGHT get her to think about you more, but I would not count on it.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so Ghosting and No Contact are different.

Ghosting is when you go silent on someone and ignore them indefinitley. This is usually an exit strategy.

No contact is used to exert power or regain power. As other posters mentioned- this is only after there has been investment otherwise it's useless. Or it's used to heal and eject someone toxic like an ex after a breakup.

Selective NC is a strong weapon vs women.

As I've said many times before as has @TheMonkeyKing . Attention is what women want (hence orbiters), so this is your currency. They craze attention, so you only dish it out to those who are deserving of it. Never give attention for nothing in return- it devalues your attention as a product.

Free products or offerings are worth nothing.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's important, vital, to focus on other women whilst you go no-contact on any particular woman. Don't hang around waiting to contact her; forget about her in the most literal sense, driving her out with others.

You may never feel the need to contact her again after a while.

Glassguy

Reaction score
It's important, vital, to focus on other women whilst you go no-contact on any particular woman. Don't hang around waiting to contact her; forget about her in the most literal sense, driving her out with others.

You may never feel the need to contact her again after a while.
Good stuff. Break ups are tough, its tough to smile and walk away and literally disappear. Everyone thinks "She will be back" during no contact. We secretly hope for it. But every time, I get to the point of "I honestly hope she never reaches out because I am enjoying this single life/other chicks way too much to ever go back to that hot mess!". After a while, I dont even think about them. I'm talking LTR's here not some chick I hung out with a couple months.

Tedhe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't call it ghosting or no contact.... I just walk away. When do I walk away? When a woman is giving me signs of dis-interest or if she is no longer any fun.

No... I don't use it as a 'power' play, it's just what I do so that I'm not wasting time with women that are not interested or adding stress and drama to my life. You walk away, put her out of your mind and go find women who like me to spend time with.

Sometimes if a woman is showing disinterest, and you walk away from her, she will come back and start contacting you and putting effort into you. When this happens either one of two things have happened.

(1) She was always interested in you, but was playing games hoping to get you to come un-glued.

(2) She didn't realize she liked you until she thought that she might lose you.

But if a women is REALLY dis-interested walking away from her is not going to get her to come to you. She might not like you as a potential mate, but if you walk away from her, at least she will respect you. This MIGHT get her to think about you more, but I would not count on it.
In this case my question is more along the grounds of a power play - meet a real hottie and have been able to maintain good command and control but recently messed up by coming across as needy - I texted her once and didn't get a response - so my plan is to go scarce for a week or so - then come back with stronger, seductive response.

Thoughts? Any other ideas on the above would be appreciated too - I'm happy to learn

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or if the girl is playing games...remove attention from her, it's what most women thrive on.

Tedhe

Don Juan
Reaction score
No contact is used to exert
As I've said many times before as has @TheMonkeyKing . Attention is what women want (hence orbiters), so this is your currency. They craze attention, so you only dish it out to those who are deserving of it. Never give attention for nothing in return- it devalues your attention as a product.

Free products or offerings are worth nothing.

Well said.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this case my question is more along the grounds of a power play - meet a real hottie and have been able to maintain good command and control but recently messed up by coming across as needy - I texted her once and didn't get a response - so my plan is to go scarce for a week or so - then come back with stronger, seductive response.

Thoughts? Any other ideas on the above would be appreciated too - I'm happy to learn
Well. I wouldn't call that going no contact as much as I would call it good communication protocol.

You leave a message or text and you wait for her to get back with you. Ball's in her court.... if she reaches out, make a date.... if she doesn't no problem, there are other women. If she likes you she'll reach out... if she doesn't she just doesn't like you enough to work for you.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are the same to me. I ghost if I'm not feeling it.

Not answering someone is an answer.

In doing this, you find out (intentionally or not) just how much or little she cares about you.