Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ghosted out of nowhere...weird situation and cautionary tale...never assume you'll see a woman again no matter how well it is going

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Count your blessings. And a girl can ghost you for ANY reason. Having too much or not enough of something i.e. his feet are too big, he's not rich enough. Even the very act of having something or not having something can cost you i.e. he doesn't have a Benz, he has a blue check on Instagram. Or a different preference of something i.e. Samsung over iphone, thin cut fries over crinkle cut fries. The list goes on.

Most cases like these, Tyrone or Hiroshi hit her up. Second place is first loser. On YouTube, Chloe talks about "roster dating" so every man is in competition for any given girl.

Be prepared to cut your losses and move on at any given moment, especially in the beginning stages.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Went on a few dates with this cute blonde chick, had a great vibe, attraction on both sides, make out sessions, on the second date she grabbed my hand as we walked and asked if I would want to go to the county fair with her in a few weeks and I teased her and said only if you plan on winning me a giant stuffed animal, and she laughed and said she will try her best...

Everything seemed like it was going normally with a chick that was really into me, she was texting me a lot after the date, saying we should do x,y and z sometime because it looked like fun.

Asked when she was free again a few days after I saw her and she gave me a list of days and I picked Monday and invited her to come cook dinner with me and the chick seemingly freaked out. I mean I have invited women over for dinner on a 3rd date probably 50 times, and 48 of them accepted, the other 2 said they weren't ready for that yet and we did something else. None of them freaked out the way she did.

So she gave me an excuse that she wasn't feeling good and thought she might be getting sick, said she went and got a COVID test but it came back negative, blah blah blah. She said she wasn't sure where her comfort level was with all of this because she just started dating again and blah blah blah. She asked if she could take a raincheck and we would figure something out when she felt better.

So I told her to yeah no issues, feel better and we would figure something out then.

And that was the last I heard from her...it's been like 10 days, noticed she deleted me off the dating app, has not responded to either of the 2 messages I sent.

I mean there is an off chance that she might be really sick or something but I have a feeling she just ghosted me. Doesn't seemingly make any sense to me since we had such a great vibe, there was mutual attraction and we had so many things in common. It felt like a situation that I had been in 3 or 4 times before where things just easily progress...

Except this time I get ghosted...don't really get it but I assume there must be another guy in the picture or maybe she had a boyfriend/is still married and they found out...you never know these days.

Not the end of the world because I have several other women I am dating but she definitely seemed to have a lot of potential.

Just a cautionary tale...no matter how good it's going, never assume you will see her again in the beginning.
You rushed it. That's what I'm getting. Probably just thinks you want in on her pants and that's it.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
there is nothing particularly wrong with being nexted for another guy. It’s happened to every man, and the more it happens the better, for you are at least pushing yourself and getting with women who clearly have a lot of options.
The thing is women think ghosting a man is letting him off easy. They want to "save him from a brutal rejection.

It makes no logical sense but you have to consider the fact that women's brains stops developing at around 16 while men continue to mentally develop until they hit peak maturity at 25.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
All the talk on here about "she must submit to me!"...

When do you see this actually happening? Lol.
Women have a million options, even if they don't always recognize it. They'll juggle their feelings between you and the other guys they're interested in & are interested in them.

If they're talking to you, there is a very strong chance they're talking to other guys too. Especially today with dating apps, we all suffer from a chronic "grass is greener" mentality. If they ghost you, you simply weren't the greener side.

Aside from that, some women just have the mentality that they should be constantly pursued by the guy in the beginning, and don't understand when its time for them to reciprocate.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is women think ghosting a man is letting him off easy. They want to "save him from a brutal rejection.

It makes no logical sense but you have to consider the fact that women's brains stops developing at around 16 while men continue to mentally develop until they hit peak maturity at 25.
it’s a rejection either way. What are they expecting, the guy assumes they just died or got abducted by aliens.

this kind of thing just invites creepy stalker behaviour from some, resentment from the better adjusted and Jesus, for her, it’s worse. She has to spin a web of deceit.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went on a few dates with this cute blonde chick, had a great vibe, attraction on both sides, make out sessions, on the second date she grabbed my hand as we walked and asked if I would want to go to the county fair with her in a few weeks and I teased her and said only if you plan on winning me a giant stuffed animal, and she laughed and said she will try her best...

Everything seemed like it was going normally with a chick that was really into me, she was texting me a lot after the date, saying we should do x,y and z sometime because it looked like fun.

Asked when she was free again a few days after I saw her and she gave me a list of days and I picked Monday and invited her to come cook dinner with me and the chick seemingly freaked out. I mean I have invited women over for dinner on a 3rd date probably 50 times, and 48 of them accepted, the other 2 said they weren't ready for that yet and we did something else. None of them freaked out the way she did.

So she gave me an excuse that she wasn't feeling good and thought she might be getting sick, said she went and got a COVID test but it came back negative, blah blah blah. She said she wasn't sure where her comfort level was with all of this because she just started dating again and blah blah blah. She asked if she could take a raincheck and we would figure something out when she felt better.

So I told her to yeah no issues, feel better and we would figure something out then.

And that was the last I heard from her...it's been like 10 days, noticed she deleted me off the dating app, has not responded to either of the 2 messages I sent.

I mean there is an off chance that she might be really sick or something but I have a feeling she just ghosted me. Doesn't seemingly make any sense to me since we had such a great vibe, there was mutual attraction and we had so many things in common. It felt like a situation that I had been in 3 or 4 times before where things just easily progress...

Except this time I get ghosted...don't really get it but I assume there must be another guy in the picture or maybe she had a boyfriend/is still married and they found out...you never know these days.

Not the end of the world because I have several other women I am dating but she definitely seemed to have a lot of potential.

Just a cautionary tale...no matter how good it's going, never assume you will see her again in the beginning.

What women say means nothing and i have experienced this many times. It can be shocking and even hurtful for sure and leaving you with lots of questions. Have gotten more used to it now. Am seeing a girl rn who is kind of flip flopping on me actually. The end could be any time. Have to accept it and have backups. I used to try to drip them first to protect my ego but now i genuinely just dont give a ****.

Most early stage relationships are extremely volatile and fragile. No matter how much they "ate into you."

I think you made a few mistakes. First one was not banging sooner.

Second one....you asked a girl you havent slept with yet to come cook with you. It seems something only a bf and gf would do and also most women now simply dont know how to cook and are very insecure about despite saying otherwise. I think the cooking thing put her off personally.

Next tine bang sooner and keep it more casual

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What women say means nothing and i have experienced this many times. It can be shocking and even hurtful for sure and leaving you with lots of questions.

Have gotten more used to it a lot more used to it now. Am seeing a girl rn who is kind of flip flopping on me actually. The end could be any time. Have to accept it and have backups. I used to try to drop them first if i saw the warning signs to protect my ego but now i genuinely just dont give a ****. Will smash casually until she doesnt want it anymore or move myself along if i get tired of the sex and **** tests.

Most early stage relationships are extremely volatile and fragile. No matter how much they "are into you."

Second one....you asked a girl you havent slept with yet to come cook with you. It seems something only a bf and gf would do and also most women now simply dont know how to cook and are very insecure about despite saying otherwise. I think the cooking thing put her off personally.

Next time bang sooner and keep it more casual.

Last edited:

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
many early ghost is that she was not broken up with her existing man yet and was fishing. she gets back solid with the existing guy and disappear. you may or may not hear from her again in the future, depends on how her other situation goes.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What women say means nothing and i have experienced this many times. It can be shocking and even hurtful for sure and leaving you with lots of questions.

Have gotten more used to it a lot more used to it now. Am seeing a girl rn who is kind of flip flopping on me actually. The end could be any time. Have to accept it and have backups. I used to try to drop them first if i saw the warning signs to protect my ego but now i genuinely just dont give a ****. Will smash casually until she doesnt want it anymore or move myself along if i get tired of the sex and **** tests.

Most early stage relationships are extremely volatile and fragile. No matter how much they "are into you."

Next time bang sooner and keep it more casual.
Cooking together is my go to 3rd date and has about a 90% success bang rate for me. I've used this many times and it's never been an issue until this one. Not going to change something with a 90% success rate because one weird chick freaks out.

This isn't my first rodeo, and I rarely have issues like this. This was a one off situation, not something that happens regularly to me.

That isn't a mistake, that is money in the bank most times.