Ghosted by yet another woman, I don't get it.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
I just finished my degree and I'm going to PT, physical therapy, school next year, it was originally supposed to be this year but certain things had lined up a bit differently for me. With that aside, I make close to $20/hr after taxes, this includes wage + tips, so it really isn't a bad gig at all. Again, this is a part time gig that I have and not a career. Also, I'm currently living in AZ so the cost of living out here is very low compared to many places in the country, so naturally the money I'm making goes a lot farther than say in some major metro area (NYC, LA, etc.).

@Spaz I do have other things going on in my life besides trying to date and have sex with women, though I do realize that is what I solely post about on this forum lol.
Good man.

So when are you gonna open a thread on improvements like Redskin?

So that the forum can add input as you chart ur own progress that produces tangible results instead of just blogging ur failures.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good man.

So when are you gonna open a thread on improvements like Redskin?

So that the forum can add input as you chart ur own progress that produces tangible results instead of just blogging ur failures.
Improvements on what?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now you're a professional blogger on continuous failure it's time you change careers and now it's time to be on continuous improvement, attain greatness in that arena.

Where would you like to start off?
Didn't you read the reply I had left you earlier?

I just told you that I had recently finished my degree and that I was going to be in physical therapy school this fall but that I had to postpone that until next year due to other variables in my life. My house is paid off, meaning I don't have rent at all. I don't have a car payment, no debt at all. I have a 5 figure crypto portfolio.

I already am in really good shape and workout regularly, take care of myself, etc. I have friends, a social life, hobbies, interests, etc. And I'm 6'4" and white.....I don't understand what the hell else I need to be doing right now that I'm not already maintaining or actively working on.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@sangheilios your replies are reminiscent of Bigdave. You post asking for input, you get input, and then you defend your initial actions and dismiss and negate everything everyone has to say.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Didn't you read the reply I had left you earlier?

I just told you that I had recently finished my degree and that I was going to be in physical therapy school this fall but that I had to postpone that until next year due to other variables in my life. My house is paid off, meaning I don't have rent at all. I don't have a car payment, no debt at all. I have a 5 figure crypto portfolio.

I already am in really good shape and workout regularly, take care of myself, etc. I have friends, a social life, hobbies, interests, etc. And I'm 6'4" and white.....I don't understand what the hell else I need to be doing right now that I'm not already maintaining or actively working on.
Let's see how good looking u r.

Prove it.

Once that's settled the forum can then look into other aspects and figure out where you exactly need help.

sosousage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a 5 figure crypto portfolio.

I already am in really good shape and workout regularly, take care of myself, etc. I have friends, a social life, hobbies, interests, etc. And I'm 6'4" and white.....
bigdave changed IP !!!

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Prove it.

Once that's settled the forum can then look into other aspects and figure out where you exactly need help.
He already posted a pic, ur late to that party

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@sangheilios your replies are reminiscent of Bigdave. You post asking for input, you get input, and then you defend your initial actions and dismiss and negate everything everyone has to say.

Prove it.

What relevance does this have to do with anything I've mentioned?

LJC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand what the hell else I need to be doing right now that I'm not already maintaining or actively working on.
Nothing. You're doing fine. Let women peel you back like an onion to learn these things about you. I never tell a woman what I am all about, what I do, the money I make. I let them ask. I let them learn in bits. I can literally see them become more intrigued as they learn more. And I'm doing it with women who are interested enough to spend time with me before having any clue that I make six figs and so forth. I am not wasting my time with women who refuse to go out with me before they know what I make.

Offering these accomplishments and benchmarks up front in an attempt to appease them just to get them to go out with you is more often than not going to undermine your own standards with women.

Your job now is learn how to find and lure women who are willing to give you just enough time so that you can reveal some of these qualities; so that they can learn there is far more to you than just being a pizza guy. You just need to focus on the many little nuances of interacting with women in order to get that time, as I eluded to earlier.

I can assure you that you didn't fail because you were the pizza guy. You actually succeeded in spite of it. And you did it with the kind of woman men should want to succeed with: the ones who aren't going to judge you so readily.

You just over-estimated and over-reached for a level of time/commitment based on the very little she was given at her doorstep. That's all.

There is no need to try so hard. This is a weird game in which you can bunt and still end up with a home run.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing. You're doing fine. Let women peel you back like an onion to learn these things about you. I never tell a woman what I am all about, what I do, the money I make. I let them ask. I let them learn in bits. I can literally see them become more intrigued as they learn more. And I'm doing it with women who are interested enough to spend time with me before having any clue that I make six figs and so forth. I am not wasting my time with women who refuse to go out with me before they know what I make.

Offering these accomplishments and benchmarks up front in an attempt to appease them just to get them to go out with you is more often than not going to undermine your own standards with women.

Your job now is learn how to find and lure women who are willing to give you just enough time so that you can reveal some of these qualities; so that they can learn there is far more to you than just being a pizza guy. You just need to focus on the many little nuances of interacting with women in order to get that time, as I eluded to earlier.

I can assure you that you didn't fail because you were the pizza guy. You actually succeeded in spite of it. And you did it with the kind of woman men should want to succeed with: the ones who aren't going to judge you so readily.

You just over-estimated and over-reached for a level of time/commitment based on the very little she was given at her doorstep. That's all.

There is no need to try so hard. This is a weird game in which you can bunt and still end up with a home run.
As pizza guy he can get several numbers a night

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I realize that there is more to me than just being a pizza delivery guy lol. Back in December I picked up my first delivery gig so I could bring in more money to invest into crypto, which paid off massively. I had to leave the last place due to personal conflict I had there but the current place I've been at I make way more money, though now I'm just saving it up for PT school next year and other costs I'll have for then.

As pizza guy he can get several numbers a night
I try not to make a habit of asking women out when I'm working, not out of fear of rejection but just wanting to avoid potential drama or other negative consequences.

I didn't post about this on here, but back in March I had delivered to these girls that were having a party, they were really open and talkative with me so I asked one of them out. Anyway, we were texting back and forth and she told me she was only 16, so obviously I had to back out of that. She was very developed, as in boobs and hips/ass, and I thought she was around 19 when I saw her at the door.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Igetit!

Reaction score
You didn't even give her time to finish eating her pizza before you were trying to plan stuff
Finish eating the pizza??? I don't think she had time to even open the box.

I was shocked when I read this. He said he delivered the pizza to this chick....then he texted her WHEN HE GOT BACK TO HIS CAR.

That means he had his phone out starting to text AS HE WAS WALKING AWAY FROM HER FRONT DOOR.......or at least VERY SOON afterward. Man. I've been here 11 years,and........and just when I think I've seen it all......

And if that wasn't enough,after he delivered her pizza to her and when back to the job to deliver the next order,he said her texted her AGAIN after making that delivery. I was like,"What??". NOBODY can be this naive. This almost seems like a joke thread.

If he's THIS naive......THIS clueless......I don't know if he can be helped merely by telling him what the answer is. I mean it's clear to everyone here what he did wrong......he texted her too soon. And honestly,he shouldn't be hitting on girls while doing deliveries,to be honest,but that's besides the point. This is like someone racking their brains trying to figure out what 1+1 is.......it's MINDBOGGLING to see.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finish eating the pizza??? I don't think she had time to even open the box.

I was shocked when I read this. He said he delivered the pizza to this chick....then he texted her WHEN HE GOT BACK TO HIS CAR.

That means he had his phone out starting to text AS HE WAS WALKING AWAY FROM HER FRONT DOOR.......or at least VERY SOON afterward. Man. I've been here 11 years,and........and just when I think I've seen it all......

And if that wasn't enough,after he delivered her pizza to her and when back to the job to deliver the next order,he said her texted her AGAIN after making that delivery. I was like,"What??". NOBODY can be this naive. This almost seems like a joke thread.

If he's THIS naive......THIS clueless......I don't know if he can be helped merely by telling him what the answer is. I mean it's clear to everyone here what he did wrong......he texted her too soon. And honestly,he shouldn't be hitting on girls while doing deliveries,to be honest,but that's besides the point. This is like someone racking their brains trying to figure out what 1+1 is.......it's MINDBOGGLING to see.
Huh?

It literally went like this;

I get back to my car after delivering and say this is xyz the delivery guy, to which she immediately replies by saying this is so and so.

20-30 minutes later was when I had mentioned I was going to be busy all evening and the next couple days but for her to let me know when she'd be available. That's literally it.

Rodrigo

Don Juan
Reaction score
when I had mentioned I was going to be busy all evening and the next couple days but for her to let me know when she'd be available. That's literally it
I know it follows a basic etiquette, especially if you've just met a new person but it just puts you in a bad position with a girl.
I don't know if anyone has mentioned it so far but I don't think you needed to inform her of your schedule for a week ahead. Wanting her to tell you when she'll be available means you're already playing by her rules and are willing to adapt to her own time and schedule and probably go out of your way if necessary only to win yourself a date with her.

Now, I know it's really easy to advise once a situation has unfolded in a particular way but here is what I'd do if I were you.

1) Text her only once so she can store my number
2) Remain silent afterwards and call her several days later to ask her out (it will depend on my schedule and time)
3) If she says "yes", then you meet up. If she says "no" you want to look for one simple thing:
a) does she proactively suggest an alternative day and time (say, she is indeed busy and has some chores during the time you initially offered)
b) she negates your invitation due to whatever reason but doesn't bother offering an alternative day/time which could fit both your schedules.

If it is a) then you're still in the game and she might have some interest in going out with you but if it's b) then you're pretty much done and want to move on and forget about her.

As a matter of fact, I'm in a quite similar situation myself with a Tinder match and might actually use your thread as a road-map for this girl. So we matched on Thursday. On Friday I was able to bounce her to Messenger but the conversation was scarce because after she got done working she drove several hundred miles to her parent's town. There is one thing that convinces me I should give it a shot: on two occasions when I texted her, she delayed her reply. The first time was on Thursday and she said. "sorry, can't chat now because I'm out with my girlfriends" and later, before bedtime she wrote again to tell me good night. The second time was on Friday - again she apologized for not being able to chat as she was driving 4 hours after work and got home (at her folks' place) past 10:30pm. I was also out with friends and couldn't chat either. But she behaved in a respectful manner. I don't know if it's just some game she's been pulling on me or she was just genuine. So Friday evening was the last time we texted and haven't done it over the weekend. My plan is to hit her up around Tuesday, see if she's gotten back and go for a date invite. No need to complicate things unnecessarily.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Huh?

It literally went like this;

I get back to my car after delivering and say this is xyz the delivery guy, to which she immediately replies by saying this is so and so.

20-30 minutes later was when I had mentioned I was going to be busy all evening and the next couple days but for her to let me know when she'd be available. That's literally it.
Yes....I know. Like you said......that's literally it.

And you see NO PROBLEM in all this?

In your first post,in the 4th paragraph,you said......

I didn't even get a simple ok or anything this evening so I just assumed what always happens whenever I try to meet women was continuing yet again,JUST CHRONIC GHOSTING OVER AND OVER
You said "chronic ghosting over and over". So I take it this wasn't the first time this happened.......

or the second
or the third.....
or 4th....5th,6th,etc,etc. So everywhere YOU go,"chronic ghosting" also shows up.

So the girl may be different,but it's the same guy (YOU) over and over again.

One time it might be "Susie",the next "Linda"....."Amanda","April",Lucy","Amber","Ginger","Melissa","Rachel"....on and on and on and on.......it may be a THOUSAND DIFFERENT GIRLS.....but the ONE CONSTANT......the ONE THING that NEVER CHANGES and is ALWAYS THERE.......is YOU. And when YOU are there,"chronic ghosting" isn't far behind.

Sir......do you think maybe the problem.....is YOU? If this problem shows up everywhere YOU go,do you think it might be time to take a look at how YOU INTERACT with women and see if there's something YOU can change?

You keep seeming to want to blame the women,accusing them of "leading you on". Not every girl....just the ones YOU come in contact with. Every girl you try to talk to,"Oh.....well she led me on". Sir....do you know you can't have a leader without a follower?

You're the MAN here......YOU should be leading. If EVERY GIRL you come in contact with seems to be "leading you on",maybe you ought to check your MANHOOD card.

Go check yourself for a second....have a look in the mirror. See if you can see what the rest of the forum CLEARLY SEES about you.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, he's not going to get it